Glory The Survivor And Maya The Welcomed

"He's super tiny" said Entrapta. 

Entrapta and Hordak couldn't take their eyes off their baby. The child was unaware of this and was sleeping wrapped in his mom's arms and hair. 

"I can't believe he's alive, but I am very grateful with life for it" said Hordak. 

The baby was a bit paler than Entrapta, but had a darker shade of purple hair, he definitely looked nothing like Hordak except for the bloody redness of the irises of his big eyes. He wasn't perfect in terms of being healthy, his legs had been permanently damaged when Horde Prime's hologram attacked him in the womb, so he would never be able to walk. His parents were not disappointed by this and accepted it as a part of their child. 

They felt blessed and their child was alive, what else could be better? 

"It's unfair, I carried her and she looks just like you" 

Spinerella repeated that constantly. Maya looked exactly like Netossa and they were playfully arguing about it since the very beginning. Glimmer and Bow weren't bothered by this, in fact it was making them more excited for their own baby. 

But not everyone was excited, Catra had concerns, most of them related with the fact that Adora couldn't deal with the idea of being pregnant.