Friends

At Mystacor Scorpia, Lonnie and Rogelio were waiting for Kyle to finish his meeting with Glimmer's aunt.

"So, why did Kyle insist in coming here today?" asked Lonnie.

Rogelio told them that Kyle had been feeling discomfort for a few days and that they decided to check on him as soon as they could, so it had to be that night since Castaspella had been busy helping in the organization of her niece's wedding.

"I hope he's okay" said Scorpia "but today has been a very long day"

"Yeah, at least we didn't have to attend that royal dinner" said Lonnie.

"It was nice, but a bit over the top. In Brightmoon all they do seems to be too organized and too much" said Scorpia.

The other two nodded, agreeing.

"But the wedding has been great" said Lonnie "although a bit corny for my taste"

Rogelio added something.

"Oh yeah, and Bow has been nice letting us take the rest of the cake" said Lonnie.

"Yes, it's been a beautiful wedding" said Scorpia. She looked sad.

"Scorp, what's wrong?" asked Lonnie.

"It's something stupid but when I found out that they were expecting and going to get married... I realized that I lost my chance to be with her" confessed.

Lonnie and Rogelio looked at each other briefly.

"Did you like her?" asked Lonnie.

"Well, yes" said the scorpion woman "she made me believe in myself again when I thought that I was worthless"

"Scorpia, you usually fall in love with close friends, but to me it sounds that Glimmer was just being your friend" said Lonnie.

Rogelio nodded, agreeing with Lonnie's statement.

"Maybe you're right"

"Plus you two would have never worked. It is clear that she and Bow were meant to be" added Lonnie.

Scorpia smiled and nodded.

"Yes, you're right"

"When Rogelio and I were little we said that we would get married, hahaha" said Lonnie. Rogelio also laughed "and we are just friends... And very gay too. But I think that that's not the only thing that's worrying you"

Before Scorpia could reply a healer appeared looking for Rogelio. Both Rogelio and that male healer left immediately.

"I really hope that Kyle's ok" said Scorpia.

"What's worrying you?"

Scorpia sighed and then replied.

"I think that I am sterile" confessed.