Heat

"The Princess heat comes and goes, to some it comes just once a year or even less" explained Castaspella  "when a princess has it she will notice sweat, change of the colour of the skin, sometimes also the urge to undress and a very very increased sexual desire"

Glimmer looked down. She was ashamed and felt like she had forced Bow to have sex with her. Bow, on the other hand, was more focused in what Castaspella was saying to see if he could help his dear friend Glimmer.

"Am I having it too?"

Everyone looked at Frosta as if she had three eyes... Even it that would not be unusual in Etheria.

"No Frosta, you are too young to be in the heat"

"Good luck everyone, the heat sucks" commented Mermista.

"I am so pleased to know that you aren't that kind of Princess" commented Hordak to his lab partner.

"Actually several physical changes over the years and variations in my hormone charts show that I have been in the heat several times already"

"What?!"

"Yes, but since I am not attracted to females it was never a problem. Now there are males here, that's a great chance to experiment and to collect data!"

Hordak could swear that he noticed a brief colour change of her skin, but he couldn't be sure.

"The heat will not be a problem for me, I have it all under control. Meditating is the key" said Perfuma.

"Hey, miss Daisy" replied Huntara "Huntara is pretty sure that you cannot fight the forces of nature"

"I am not, but I can keep my instincts under control" said Perfuma. At that certain moment her skin got somewhat greener.

"Good luck with that, Flower-Power" replied the white haired woman back.

"Maybe I don't have the heat at all. I am not like the other princesses" commented Scorpia "Too bad. The heat sounds exciting!" added happily.

"The heat is anything but exciting!" yelled Angella. She was standing by the entrance of the room "a princess in the heat can be very destructive"

"Well yeah" said Mermista with her usually bored voice "and you can create terrible things"

"How terrible?" asked Double Trouble who, to be fair, looked pretty excited for the possibility of them causing destruction.

"All princesses are conceived during the heat" said Castaspella "if a princess has intercouse while not in the heat the chances of her getting pregnant are extremely low because her powers are focused in one task, but during the heat the princesses lose the ability of controlling their powers and... Well... You know"

"You are extremely fertile during the heat" said Angella.

"WHAT?!" asked Glimmer loudly.

Angella sighed.

"You better lock  yourselves alone somewhere this week" said Angella "none of you is old enough not to destroy the whole planet by carrying a child"

"If the only problem is conceiving then we could always use protection" commented Adora.

"No! None of you will disobey me!" said Angella.

"This is stupid!!" said Glimmer standing up "I am not locking myself just to prevent myself from fucking!!"

"Glimmer!!" said Angella.

"Plus she can teleport and all that shiny stuff" added Mermista.

"Oh my mermaid!! This is Heaven telling us to have a child" said Sea Hawk.

"On the other hand I will be locking myself somewhere" said the mermaid princess, making her man cry.