Girls Day Out

"This is boring" commented Mermista, pretty annoyed.

She, Glimmer, Netossa, Spinerella and Entrapta were at the Elberon bazaar, looking for presents for Adora and Catra, since their wedding day was approaching. Of course they all had royal fancy presents, but they all agreed to get them something more personal too. Mermista was the only one who wasn't enjoying the experience.

"You didn't even wanna come to begin with" said Netossa "why did you came?" asked caressing Spinerella's belly, she was almost six months pregnant.

"To get rid of Sea Hawk for a while. He's annoying, I love him but he follows me around all the time, like, all the fucking time. I cannot eat, take a walk, sleep, think without him touching my fucking belly! The other day the asshole preferred to smell my crap rather than leaving me alone to crap in peace!!!!"

"Men are annoying with pregnant women" commented Glimmer.

"Yeah, men" said Spinerella looking at her wife in an accusatory way.

"I always enjoy Hordak's company" said Entrapta. She was walking with her hair as usual, except that one of her hair strands was placed touching her almost nonexistent pregnant belly. She was only two months pregnant.

Entrapta had forgotten the goal of that day out and was just eating every little food she could get her hands or hair on.

"We should take a break" said Glimmer "I am hungry and I need to pee"

The girls went to eat to a nearby place. When they had ordered they all took a seat and continued talking until Spinerella brought up an interesting topic.

"Are you guys enjoying pregnant sex?"

That question caught them off guard.

"What?!" was Mermista's smart answer.

"Yes, actually we are having sex quite often lately" commented Entrapta "we tried so much that we got used to do it everyday and it hadn't stopped after I got pregnant" added "I wonder if we should do it less frequently though"

"Poor Hordak" said Netossa.

"Um... Actually Bow is not being... Arg... He's not giving me what I need" admitted Glimmer "he has decided to do as much kingdom work as he can before the baby is born, and that's cute and all that but his main mission should be fucking me" said the young queen.

The whole table burst into laughter.

"Sexually frustrated Glimmer is funny" commented Mermista.

"What about you?" said Glimmer "I bet you are sexually annoyed"

"Sea Hawk seems to want to erase my vagina with his dick or something, like, I have him inside all the time" Mermista didn't seem particularly annoyed by that though. She was enjoying his exaggerated attentions in terms of sex.

"I am horny all the time" admitted Spinerella.

"Me too" said Netossa, grinning.

"But you ain't pregnant" said Entrapta.

"Yeah, but I married this" replied pointing to her wife.

"See? Everyone is fucking like crazy and I am growing my virginity back" said Glimmer frustrated.

"I don't think you can grow it back" corrected Entrapta "It's impossible"

"Arrgggg!" complained Glimmer, face-palming.

"Dress like a slut"

"Mermista!"

"What? Then he'll give you dick"

They returned to look for presents as soon as they were done with their food.

"I am getting them that" said Mermista pointing to the most horrible wooden thing that she had found at the whole bazaar.

"Why?" asked Entrapta.

"Because I wanna go home"

When they all got their presents they returned home.

"Mermista!!" greeted Sea Hawk "I missed you!!!"

"I missed you too" replied the princess. No matter how much she complained, she wouldn't change a thing of her dear boyfriend.

Sea Hawk then knelt and caressed her belly.

"Hi Seanna, daddy missed you too" then he heard crying and saw Mermista crying her eyes out "Mermista are you okay?! What's wrong?!"

"Why you have to be so damn cute?!" asked her.

.
.
.
.

At Dryl Entrapta entered to her lab with Emily carrying mini cakes for her.

"Welcome home my dearest" greeted Hordak.

"Hordak, do you think that we have sex too often?"

Hordak, of course, hit his head accidentally after the heard that.
.
.
.

Spinerella and Netossa decided to stay for the weekend at Elberon.

.
.
.
.

At Brightmoon Glimmer was ashamed. From outside her bedroom Micah was knocking at her door.

"Open the door, Glimmer. It's okay, I am your dad, I have seen you naked before"

"Leave!"

Glimmer had decided to follow Mermista's advice, but instead of dressing like a slut she decided to wait for Bow naked. She told a soldier to call the king and when the soldier left she undressed and laid in her bed in a suggestive position... Only to find out that the soldier had called her dad instead of her husband and finding out only when he opened the door and caught her red handed.

And that's how that girls day out finished.