The Children

Sooooooo I thought it was about time that I actually used the same children in each story that I do, just so it's easier for me to write the imagines&so you know which boys have which children😇🌸

Luke:

Grace is a complete Daddy's girl. She was shy and needed reassurance from either you or Luke whenever she was in an unfamiliar place that she was okay. She loved to be at home with her family and didn't like being away for a long time.

She was unlike her brother Olly, who was a confident, cheeky little boy who loved football just like his Daddy. Olly was very protective over his baby sister and would do anything to defend her.

Calum:

Chloe was his first born and his sunshine. She was quiet and hated to upset anyone, especially her Mum and Dad, and kept things to herself, so Calum had to make sure that she was okay a lot of the time.

The twins had the same appearance but different personalities; sometimes it was hard to tell them apart, (even though they were your children) but Izzy was a shy and anxious girl whereas Rose was constantly happy and confident.

Michael:

Eliza was his only daughter and therefore he was very protective of her. She was a shy baby and a slow developer, not learning to walk until she was nearly two. But as she grew up, she became more confident and smart, and Michael couldn't be more proud of her.

Daniel (named after the lion, of course) was definitely a Mummy's boy, but that didn't stop him from loving his Daddy lots too. He is very cuddly, ever since he was a baby, and is clingy when he's upset or nervous. Michael was more protective over him than Eliza because he was younger and scared of everything.

Ashton:

Molly was his only baby, his first born, and the most precious person in his life. She adored the bones off of Ash and loved cuddling and playing with him constantly. Whenever she was upset she always wanted him which made it harder when he was on tour, but she loved his music and hearing him playing the drums.