Stress Reliever // Luke

A/N - keep leaving requests! i'm in the mood for writing tonight hehe:-)xxx

"Hey babe." Luke says, answering the phone.

"Hey Luke... I can't do this today." You replied, rubbing your temples.

"Why, what's happening?"

"It's too much! I can't deal with all the paperwork and people keep ringing me, I have a headache and I just wanna be home with you and the girls." You sigh.

You'd recently gone back to work, wanting to get out of the house. Luke insisted that you didn't have to go, but you wanted to before you went crazy.

"There's only two more hours darling, then you can come home to us. You'll be fine, I love you babe."

"I love you too Luke, see you later." You said, hanging up.

***

"Kiddos? Come here!" Luke called, seeing five year old Grace and two year old Olly following his big sister.

"We need to do something nice for Mumma, okay?" He smiles, picking Olly up and kissing her cheek. "What should we do? Huh?"

"Bath!" Grace squealed, clapping her hands.

"Good idea baby girl, well done. Lets make her dinner first, then run a bath, yeah?"

She agreed and helped Luke get out the ingredients for Spaghetti Carbonara, as Olly went down for a nap.

They prepared the food together and seeing as you were gonna be home in 15 minutes, they started to run the bath.

"Mumma like these bubbles." Grace giggled, handing Luke the bottle.

"You're right Gracie, you're a clever little girl huh?" Luke replied, smiling at her.

"Luke? Grace?" You call through the house, taking off your heels. The smell of pasta made your mouth water and you heard the water running upstairs, so you shouted again.

"Hey babe." Luke smiles, walking downstairs. He pulled you into his arms and gave you a huge bear hug, relaxing every bone in your body.

"Luke.." you mumble tiredly, hugging him back.

Luke chuckled and replied, "The bath's run upstairs, go and relax. Dinner will be ready when you are."

You smiled again and kissed him softly, thanking him silently. "I love you."

Current requests are:

• Michael has a cute moment with your newborn daughter

• Ashton has a fight with your daughter and scares her

• You and Luke have a fight and it scares your daughter+Luke feels bad!