Doctor Daddy // Michael

A/N - this was a request, woooo:-) sorry I haven't wrote in forever! been bussyyyy xxxx

It had taken a lot of persuading, but Michael had finally convinced you to go out of town with your friends for the weekend.

It's the first time you'll be away from your three month old, and the first time that Michael will be left alone with her.

"Are you sure about this Mikey?" You ask anxiously, applying a final coat of mascara.

"Of course babe, we'll be fine baby, huh?" Michael coos, rubbing the sleepy baby's cheek.

"I'd rather be here with you guys..." You sigh, putting your makeup away.

"I know you would, but you deserve this night out and you know that Y/B/F really wants you there, it wouldn't be the same without you." He smiles, kissing your cheek. "And you look beautiful."

"Thankyou... You reply, blushing even after all the years you had spend with Mikey.

"Say bye to Mumma!" Michael said, holding the baby out to you.

"Bye baby girl, Mumma loves you lots." You reply, peppering her face with kisses. "Thanks Mikey, I love you."

***

The next morning, Mikey was awake early as usual, but there was something different about his daughter.

"Shhh, what's wrong sweetie? Hmmm?" Mikey whispered, rubbing her back softly. She let out a weak cough, before sneezing.

"Are you a poorly baby?" He pouted, holding her against his chest. "You're okay, shh."

Michael was pacing the room, lightly rocking the sick baby in his arms. He had no idea what to do, you weren't here and he didn't want to worry you either.

"Mum?" He said, as the familiar voice answered the phone. "I need some advice. Eliza is sick, Y/N isn't here and I don't know what to do."

"Relax Mikey, i'm sure it's just a flu. Give her some medicine and keep her relaxed, she should be fine. Give her lots of fluids and lots of sleep and cuddles, she'll be okay." His mum replied. He thanked her before laying on his bed, her cuddled into his chest.

"I like the summer rain, I like the sound you make..." He mumbled, knowing that his voice usually soothed her. "You put the world away, we get so disconnected..."

Not long later, she was fast asleep. He decided to let you know she was ill but not make you worry.

Hi sweetie, Eliza has the flu but she's okay now, everything is fine! I hope you're having a great time beautiful, love you x

Hi Mikey, are you sure she's okay?! I can come home? I love you too, I miss you both xxx

No don't come home sweetie, only one more day then you can:) everything is okay x

"I think I did a good job, what do you think baby?" He whispers, kissing her forehead.

A/N - not sure about this haha, love you guys:-)xxx