Angry Daddy // Ashton

Question: what's your favourite song from the album???

Friday night and yet again, sixteen year old Molly Irwin was out partying with her friends instead of revising for her exams.

She used to care about school. She cared up until the age of 15, then she discovered boys and parties and spending all night every night out with her friends.

"I'm getting sick of this." Ashton sighs, running his hand through his hair.

"Me too babe, she can't keep doing this every week." You replied, shaking your head.

"She's such a smart girl, she could do so well in her exams, but she just doesn't care. She'll regret it when she gets older." He said.

"We need to do something Ashton, but what? There's no point in talking to her about it tonight, no doubt she'll have been drinking." You rolled your eyes.

"I'll wait until tomorrow. Give her even more of a headache in the morning." Ashton scoffed, sitting back on to the sofa to watch the Football.

***

Three hours later at 12:30am, Molly stumbles through the door. Her makeup is smudged and she's slurring her words, clearly been drinking.

"Molly Irwin, get to bed now. I'll talk to you in the morning." Ashton says angrily, slamming the door behind her.

You don't say anything to Molly, knowing that she won't know what you've said anyway.

"Mum." She mumbles, entering the living room.

"Go to bed Molly, i'll speak to you when you're at least a tiny bit sober." You reply, following Ashton upstairs.

***

"We need to talk." Ashton said to Molly later in the afternoon, when she could actually keep her eyes open.

"You know we'll always love you but this isn't right. You're a smart girl and you deserve better than partying and getting drunk every week!"

"Stop being so bossy Dad, Jesus! Calm down!" She shouted back, rolling her eyes.

"What happened to you?!" Ashton replied, getting angrier. "You used to be so focused, we were so proud of you! Now look at you! You have exams to be revising for!"

"I don't give a shit about exams Dad! When are you gonna realize?! I don't want to do anything with my life, you have money, why do I need it?" She said rudely.

You heard the shouting from downstairs and sighed heavily. You didn't want Ashton taking this approach to disciplining her, but he was angry and there was nothing you could do to stop him.

"I can't believe you. Yes, we have have money. But what if one day all that money goes? And it's not yours! You can't rely on us to pay for everything when you're older!" Ashton shouted back.

"I don't want to do any of the school stuff! Uncle Mikey dropped out of school, why can't I?!"

"That's different, he actually did something with his life! You won't!" He snapped back. "What happened to my little girl?"

"She grew up." She replied, stopping the shouting.

"I just want the best for you Molly, why can't you see that? I don't want you to waste your life away."

"I don't either Dad..." She sighed, rubbing her temples. "I'm sorry for letting you down."

"We'll always love you Mol, and thank you for the apology. I love you babe." Ashton smiles softly, hugging her tightly.

A/N- any ideas for the calum imagine? :-)xxx