Daddy Cuddles // Luke

A/N - this is just a random cute one, idk hehe:-)xxx

"Luke? Can you watch her a minute?" You ask, walking into the living room holding 7 month old Grace in your arms.

"Of course babe." He replied, taking the giggly girl and laying on the floor next to her.

"Hey sweetie! Are you having tummy time with Daddy? Yeah?" He cooed, rubbing her back as she wiggled. "Ah, you're so adorable."

"Are you ticklish? Hmmm?" Luke laughed, ticking her sides gently as she laughed, making his heart burst with love.

"Dadada." She babbled, making grabby hands at Luke.

"Should we cuddle?"

He scooped her up into his arms and laid back onto the sofa, his hands resting on her back. She laid forward onto him, snuggling her face into his neck.

"Are you giving me a cuddle?" He asked, kissing her forehead multiple times. "Thank you baby girl."

The baby girl babbled and yawned, snuggling back down onto Luke's chest. She rubbed her eyes and let out a cry, signalling that she was tired.

"Are you tired honey?" Luke asked, rubbing circles into her back softly. "Should we have a nap? Yeah?"

He grabbed a blanket from the edge of the sofa and wrapped it around her back, resting his cheek on her baby soft hair.

"Shhh, let's go to sleep." He mumbled gently, continuing to rub her back.

"Hey we're taking on the world, i'll take you where you wanna go.." He hummed softly, soothing her into a sleep.

Half an hour later you return to the living room to find the two of them fast asleep together, your daughter cosy on his chest.