Four Is Better Than One // All Boys

A/N - thanks for all the requests!😇 sorry for slow updates, GCSE's suck🔫

It had once been said that the 5sos boys shouldn't be trusted with babies; but now, that wasn't the case.

They had a child each and often, they had play dates where the babies would play together and the boys would all babysit together. It was usually chaos.

"Please don't burn the house down, break any windows, smash anything or harm any of the children... or eachother." You ordered, making the three other wives laugh.

You four were taking advantage of the free day by going out shopping and for lunch.

"We won't babe, I promise." Ashton replied, kissing you goodbye. You all finally left them alone to watch over the children.

"The game's starting." Calum announced, as the boys placed the four toddlers on the rug in front of the sofa.

"You guys sit here and play, okay? We're right here." Luke smiled, kissing his two year old baby girl on the head.

Half way through the game and things were going well, the boys had tried to keep their language under control and the babies hadn't bothered them... until now.

Molly was curled up asleep in her car seat, where Ashton had left her to sleep earlier. Chloe and Darcy started arguing over a toy that they both wanted to play with.

"Look at this." Luke laughed, watching the two of them fight.

Suddenly Darcy burst into tears, losing her patience with Chloe. Luke jumped out of his seat and stopped laughing, scooping her up into to his arms.

"Woah, woah, come here baby, don't cry." He murmured, bouncing her in his arms. "Shh, no more tears."

The loudness of Darcy's cry woke Molly up, and Ashton was out of his seat trying to comfort his baby.

"Oh dear." Calum sighed, picking up Chloe and kissing her cheek before sitting back on the sofa with her.

"At least my child is good." Michael smirked, as his baby girl crawled up to her Daddy, pulling on his leg to get attention. He picked her up and tickled to her make her giggle, trying to keep his baby happy instead of causing more trouble.

"It was Chloe fault for trying to steal the toy from Darce in the first place." Luke argued, rubbing her back as she sniffled into his chest.

"Hey! None of us were watching, how would you know?" Calum defended his daughter.

"Will you children stop arguing?!" Ashton added, rocking Molly back to sleep in his arms.

"Sorry Dad." Calum joked, followed by Michael and Luke bursting out laughing and Ashton shaking his head.

"Not funny. Now let's get back to watching this, we're winning." Ashton changed the subject, Luke still laughing at him as the children were finally settled again.