Spoilt Girl // Michael

A/N - sorry for not updating in a while! school sucks tbh😔❤️ and the Wattpad app was being dodgy😠xxx

With Michael being in the band, he obviously earns quite a lot of money which he used to treat you both and your daughter Eliza, who had recently turned 4.

Eliza was used to getting what she wanted because Michael loved spoiling her and hated to see her upset over anything. And she knew exactly how to get what she wanted from him.

You stayed home with Eliza whilst Michael was out working in the studio. He didn't usually finish late but he was always tired from recording all day.

"Mummy, can we go to the toy shop yet?" She asked, wanting to buy more dollies or animals for her toy farm.

"We have to wait until Daddy gets home so he can drive us. But he might be tired baby." You replied, knowing that recording this fifth album had been a killer.

"I need more horsies though." She pouted at you, looking exactly like Michael.

"Just wait for Daddy, okay?" You sighed, as she skipped off to play with her dolls.

It had gotten to 5:00pm when Michael finally pulled up outside, and Eliza sprinted to the door.

"Daddy!" She exclaimed, as he scooped her into his arms and gave her a big hug.

"Hi baby girl." He replied tiredly, rubbing his eyes. "Did you have a good day with Mummy?"

"Yep, but now we need to go to the toy shop so I can get my horsies!" She said, jumping up and down excitedly.

"Maybe not tonight baby. Daddy's very tired, but I'll take you tomorrow, okay?" He said, feeling guilty but tired.

"No Daddy! I want to go tonight!" She stomped her foot, glaring at him.

"Baby, I told you earlier. Daddy's tired." You said, entering the kitchen.

"Hi babe." He smiled, pulling you into his arms. "I promise we'll go tomorrow."

"No!" She ran off upstairs into her princess bedroom, taking her teddy and shoving it into a bag. She gathered a few tshirts together and put them in there too.

She stomped back downstairs and walked straight past the two of you, taking the bag with her.

"And where are you going miss?" Michael asked her, eyeing her up suspiciously.

"I'm leaving because you won't get me my horsies." She replied simply, opening the door.

"Don't be stu-" You started.

"Nope..." He whispered. "Let her go. She'll come back."

You both watched her walk out of the house and into the garden, laying down on the ground of her play house.

"Look at her." He laughed.

"Babe it isn't funny. She needs to learn that she can't always get what she wants." You said, rubbing your temples.

"She'll learn Y/N. Don't worry about it babe." He murmured, kissing you.

You both waited half an hour before she came back into the house, dragging her teddy behind her.

"Daddy?" She mumbled. "I'm sorry."

"That's okay baby. Just don't leave again, yeah?" He replied, kissing her head.

"Mhm." She said, before falling asleep in Michael's arms, as you both laughed about what had happened.