Chapter 1

*Ring, Ring, Ring*
Malaysia's phone rang at 8 in the morning. She reached for it on the dresser as she tried to avoid looking into the light peaking through the curtains on the window.
When she finally got a grip on her phone she brought it to her face to see who was calling. "What the fuck does this bitch want now!?" She said out loud.
"What do you want Tyree? I told you to stop calling me, I'm done doing this with you! Stop calling, we're over!" Malaysia hung up before Tyree could even get a word across. When she hung up she instantly threw her phone back on the dresser and went back to sleep.

*Ring, Ring, Ring*

"What now!" Malaysia yelled, reaching for her phone again. When she finally got it, she became furious, thinking it was Tyree again. But she was relieved to see it was just her alarm going off, for work.
Lucky for her it was her day off and she was able to sleep in and do what ever the fuck she wanted to do!
Instead of staying in the bed, Malaysia got up and began to get dressed; she didn't know what she was doing today but it was friday and she refused to stay in the house.
Standing at 5'0, Malaysia was a beautiful chocolate woman. She had shoulder length black hair, which she now had curled. She had nice boobs and a petite ass which poked out enough for her small frame. She had nice full lips and beautiful chinky dark brown eyes, which were to die for. Oh, and she could dress her ass off when needed, but she usually kept it simple.
"Cake, cake, cake,cake,cake,cake!" Rihanna's voice came blasting out of the speakers as Malaysia danced around her studio apartment. Throwing her pajamas off of her body as she prepared to get in the shower. When she was finally naked, she stepped into the shower and let the water fall all over her body. As the water ran down her face, Malaysia fell into a flashback.

*2 months earlier*

"Where the fuck you been Tyree! I've been calling you nonstop! Nobody has heard from you since last night and I was worried! I heard they started shooting at that party, you okay babi?" Malaysia screamed as her fiancee walked through the door.
Tyree was a light skinned stud with dreads down her back. She had tattoo's all down her body and was known for being a player. But that seemed to change when she met Malaysia. So she thought.
"I'm okay baby, and yea they did start shooting last night, I ended up crashing at Kori house cuz I was to drunk to drive home." Replied Tyree.
Kori was Tyree's bestfriend and they've been through hell and back together since 4th grade. She was also a stud, but the complete opposite of her bestfriend. She was dark skin with a low hair cut and more tattoo's and piercings than Tyree.
"Well, okay baby I was just worried because you didn't text me or call me back, and no one had heard from you. But go get in the shower you smell like blacks and liquor, imma make you something to eat." Malaysia said.
Tyree left her phone on the counter top in the kitchen, then she ran upstairs to hop in the shower. Malaysia began to make her woman's favorite meal, spaghetti and meatballs, when she reluctantly glanced over and noticed Tyree's phone on the counter. She trusted her bae, but knew she had a past of fucking with hoes, so she decided just to take a peak to make sure she wasn't on no sneak shit.
She knew the code to the phone so it wasn't difficult to get into it, and she quickly opened her pictures. She seen pictures from last night of Tyree and Kori infront of the club and inside the club, then pictures of herself and Tyree. 'Nothing there,' she said in her mind. She then went to Tyree's text messages. When she opened them a new message from Kori popped up and she didn't hesitate to open it.
"Okay bruh, thanks for the heads up! I kno Asia gunna hit me asking questions and shit so I gotchu! But that bitch was bad af last night plz tell me you hit that!?"
Malaysia read the message over and over making sure she read it right; she scrolled up to Tyree's last sent message and it read: "Broz, I need you to do me a solid, I told Asia I was to drunk to drive home so I crashed at your house, if she hit you up askin about it just agree and say I just slept it off in the guest room." She was heated, she ran up the stairs and busted in the bathroom on Tyree while she was in the shower.
"I fuckin hate you dumb ass! Who the fuck was you with last night you nasty lying ass bit......"

*Knock Knock Knock*

Malaysia's thoughts were instantly interrupted by someone banging on the door. She got out the shower, wrapped a towel around her glistening chocolate body and headed to the door. She opened it without even thinking and looked to see it was a delivery man; she was then instantly corrected, it was a sexy ass light skinned stud. 'Mmmm delivery woman,' she thought. Malaysia quickly felt embarrassed for opening the door damn near naked.
"I'm so sorry for answering the door like this, I just heard you knock... I was in the shower." She rambled.
"It's okay lil' mama, you just made my day by answering the door like that, but I was out here for a minute. Kind of figured you were in there because I heard the music." The stud smiled
Malaysia smiled and ran to turn down the music and returned to the door. The two both stood in the entrance in silence staring at each other. The stud began to blush and smile revealing two deep dimples, as Malaysia smiled she asked, "Well don't you have a package for me?" The stud stood there and laughed, "Damn, yeah I do, here you go, and sign here please." She took the box and sat it on the table then returned back to the door a final time.
"You have a good day." Malaysia stated as the stud turned and walked away. "You too." She replied. "Wait, I never got your name!" Malaysia called out.
"Kalia, but everyone calls me Kali." The stud replied as she walked down the hall.
Malaysia closed the door and thought to herself, 'dam she was sexy as fuck!' She then opened the box  and seen it was her nude pumps she ordered from an online boutique earlier in the week, and boy was she happy.
She decided to call her good friend Arianna, and see if she wanted to go shopping and hit the club later for the night.
Arianna agreed and said she would be downstairs in about a hour ready to shop till they dropped!
Malaysia rushed to finish getting ready for here girl's day out.