Chapter 2

Malaysia stepped out her building wearing blue ripped jeans, which hugged the curves she did have just right, a white wife beater, with some red pumps and her Red cross-body bag.
She approached Arianna's car. "Damn bitch if you wasn't my bestfriend and I liked femme's, I'd fucked the shit outta you." She yelled from the driver's side window.
Malaysia switched harder as she laughed her way into her friends Mercedes Benz.
"Gurl you so damn silly! Since you wanna fuck me lets hope I find someone that will actually fuck me! Shit a bitch feening!" she replied.
The two laughed as Arianna sped off to the mall. When they arrived, they stepped out looking bad as fuck, and they knew it.
Arianna was a short woman with a honey complexion, and had curves in all the right places. She had long hair which fell to the middle of her back, which was all hers. She had awkward grey colored eyes and small but plump lips. A very exotic looking woman.
And thats exactly why Malaysia loved her, she was different.
Once leaving the mall, after three and a half hours, the two spent over a thousand dollars each. They left with an outfit for the club tonight and lots of other outfits, shoes, and purses. When Arianna dropped Malaysia back off at her apartment they agreed to drive Malaysia's car too the club; and Arianna would spend a night.
Rushing to her apartment, Malaysia was excited to go out, since she didn't really go out much once Tyree completely broke her heart. This would be her first time going somewhere such as a club since they've broken up. Pushing the thought of her ex out her head, it quickly surfaced again when she saw Tyree standing at her door.
"Baby I'm sorry to just pop up but I just needed to see you, I don't feel the...." Cried Tyree.
"What the fuck are you doing here! Don't you ever in your life come over here again or I will call the police! I don't fuck with you no more and I mean it! Now go before my girlfriend gets back or I call the police!" Malaysia spat back rudely interrupting Tyree.
Feeling shitty, Tyree walked off and decided not to say anything back. Malaysia quickly opened her door and slammed it behind her, then peeped through the peep hole to make sure Tyree was gone. Once she seen she was no where on her hall she sighed in relief. And thought to herself, 'that was a good lie! Girlfriend? Pssh I wish!' as she laughed.
Walking around laying all of her newly bought clothes, shoes, and purses around her apartment, Malaysia began to construct her outfit for the night. But first she turned up her stereo to get in the mood.
As the lyrics poured through the speakers, she began to match up shirts, skirts, dresses, shoes, and purses. In the end she decided on a form fitting black leather dress, a nude statement necklace, matching clutch, and the nude pumps she just was delivered earlier.
As night approached, she started to straighten her hair and decided she was going to have Arianna do her make-up when she got there. After all she was the hottest make-up artist in town. Once her hair was completed, she wrapped it in her bonnet and turned on her shower. She quickly jumped in realizing it was almost 10 and knew she would be hearing her bestfriend pull up with her loud music. While in the shower Malaysia began to think about the sexy mail delivery stud. She thought about how good she looked in her uniform and how sexy her voice sounded. Oh and that gorgeous smile. Omg and those dimples! Her thoughts were then interrupted, like usual, when her bestfriend walked in the bathroom telling her to hurry up and get out.
Startled, she hopped out the shower revealing her body to her bestfriend. Arianna looked Malaysia up and down and bit her bottom lip, "Ugh, you make me so mad, sexy ass." Malaysia told her friend to shut up and threw on her robe.
Arianna then struck a model pose and said "You like my fit baby girl?"
Malaysia stood there in disbelief and her jaw dropped, "Damn girl I think I wanna fuck you now."
Arianna then turned around revealing her fat ass and started dancing for her bestfriend.
'If only she knew I'd fuck her all over my apartment,' thought Malaysia to herself.
"You so damn silly, but sexy! Let me get my sexy on and get ready." Said Malaysia out loud this time.
As she began to get dressed, she begged her friend to do her make-up, and after she twerked for her in the skin tight leather dress she chose to wear, Arianna agreed. Once finished, the girls snapped it up and took selfies then started to head to the club.
On their way, the two jammed to Beyonce and Nicki Minaj.
They pulled up, finally, to a club called 'Paradise,' an all gay club downtown. And it was just that PARADISE! Every lesbian and gay guy that was sexy was at this club. Malaysia and Ariana always turned heads when they arrived, so it was nothing new when they walked up to skip the line and every stud, femme, and even the gay dudes were eye-balling them.
Arianna did the owners make-up occasionally, so they never had to wait in-line or pay.
As they walked in the DJ began to mix all the right music together. The two began to dance on each other as they walked over to the bar. When they got to the bar they ordered 5 shots each of Peach Ciroc. Then from the corner of her eye, Malaysia spotted her. The sexy mail delivery stud. She was sitting at the bar with two other studs looking sexy as ever.
Her jaw dropped when she seen her wink at her and showed those beautiful teeth and dimples..