50|Epilouge

|third person pov|

Seven Years Later..

Nora laid on the cold pavement, unmoving. She's gotten used to the routine, as she awaited for the next car to a some to a stop., and ask her if she was alright. But when she heard her name, she knew that this wasn't just some random stranger. 

"Long time no see, Nora." She could tell who it was, before they even got out of the car, but that didn't change anything, she didn't care. "I-It's been what, over a decade?"

Eryn had obviously heard the story of the Hybrid, and the Tribrid. How He died, and now the worlds first tribrid was off completely off the rails. Everyone had heard the stories of how she become, saying that she was leading on Klaus's legacy, when it was actually the opposite.

But that was four years ago, and Eryn thought that things would be different. Nora sped up in front of her former ex-bestfriend, and stopped when she was inches away from her.

"Yes, over a decade." Her voice was monotone, no trace of life, or love, and her facial expression was the same way. But upon her ring finger, you would still find the only thing that she carried with her everywhere. These seven years had felt like seven months to her. Her eyes flashed gold in the dark, before she drained Eryn, unapologetically, not stopping until every last drop of blood was gone. She was dead within seconds, and Nora didn't even look back at her dead body on the floor as she hijacked her car. She sat in the drivers seat, and floored the gas pedal. She didn't stop, she kept driving and driving hitting 130 mph, before the car crashed into the bridge, catching on fire immediately.

All of the drugs in the world couldn't save her from herself and that is how she became, The Ripper of New Orleans.

•There is a sequel!•

🎉 You've finished reading Hybrid & Tribrid✔️|𝐾𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑠 𝑀𝑖𝑘𝑎𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑜𝑛 {1} 🎉