37|Motel 6

|nora's pov|

I woke up to movement, and blinked rapidly when I saw that I was outside. I looked up, and was met with Klaus's chin. He looked down at me, and smiled placing me down outside the hotel. I figured that we could just fly to Denver, so we could be back as soon as possible, but Klaus insisted that we drove. Which was a 19 hour drive, so we had to stop at a hotel on the way.

"Can you check out a room, while I go grab our bags." He spoke softly in my ear, while rubbing my back. I yawned, and slightly nodded my head. I was so tired I could barely think, as I walked through the parking lot, to the Inn.

"Can I have one room, Please." The lady came from around the counter, and her deep blue eyes looked just as tired as mine.

"Single, or double room?"

"Single." The more I looked at her, the more she started to remind me of Vivvian. The dark blue eyes, and blonde hair.

"2nd floor, room 10." She said handing me the key card. By then Klaus walked in, so I waited for him and we got on the elevator.

"Where are we?" I was sleep for majority of the ride, but I knew that we had to have been driving for at least 8 hours.

"Houston." I smiled, before I came to new Orleans the only place I've been to was Denver, literally. The light dinged, and we got off and found room 10. The room actually wasn't that bad, and since we left at night the sun was freshly rising, and it looked beautiful. All of the sleepyness left my body, when I saw that it had a patio. I placed the key card on the nightstand, and booked it to the sliding glass door, and admired the sunrise. It was so inviting, and the exposed sun warmed up my body in the cold morning.

I saw Klaus walk up beside me, but I didn't bother looking at him until I saw him hold his hand out, and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You know, out of all of the dances, and parties we've been to together, I don't think we've danced at a single one." He said, like he was fake realizing. I smiled, while I rested my hand in his, and it seemed to disappear when his hand closed around mine. I never thought that I would be slow dancing on the patio of some random hotel, at six in the morning, In Houston. But I am, and I love it. I'd rather be here than any place else. My fingers fiddled with his cross and dog tag necklace. There was no musi, but our bodies still found a rythym. I could feel the sleepyness creeping up, as my eyelids got heavier so I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he pulled me close. I was tired, and the morning was calm, though the thoughts in my head are everything but.

"Are you alright." I heard in my ear, through my hair. It's like he was in my head, and knew when I was thinking about these things. I slowly detached myself from him, but kept myself close.

"I almost died yesterday.." Even though Klaus came in to save the day yet again, I was still on death's doormat. There was that split second when I looked over at Rebekah, and thought that, that was it. "And I know that you we're there, like you always are, but It showed me that I'm not as immortal as I thought I was." He pulled me back into a hug, and I could tell that it was for him.

"The city will be safe place to you, one day. And you will see why I choose to fight for it." He said, softly stroking my hair, while my head rested on his chest. By now the sun was fully visable, and I was all warmed up.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." I said, dataching myself from him, but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to him.

"Can I join?" He said with a filthy smirk, and I giggled.

"No..you've been driving this whole time, while I've been sleeping. Get some rest." I said walking back into the hotel, him shutting the door behind us.