22|All Yours

|nora's pov|

Not even 40 minutes later, the same man who approached me earlier, jolted awake with a gasp that made me jump. I decided to leave Freya, Klaus, and Elijah upstairs because I could trust them. These people, not so much.

He went to stand, but was restrained by my magic.

"It appears that i've read you wrong, I imagined you as a much hairier individual." I could tell he was trying imply that I was a werewolf, but it's something about his voice that sounded so robotic, so bone chilling.

"I'm a couple of things." I said kneeling down infront of him, and soon enough the others woke up too.

"We are here for no troubles, maybe just the offer of a new life." The 16 year old girl said, and I turned my head. A new life? What is this woman crazy?

"You can keep your offer, Esther." I said walking over towards her, holding up my hand, threatening to use my magic.

"Nora, you are on the wrong side, I-" But she was interrupted my a loud growl almost.

"Nora!" I heard Klaus's voice, and immediately stood up as he flashed in front of me.

"Are you alright, did anything happen?" He fired questions left and right as he pulled me into a hug while rubbing my back.

"I'm fine." I giggled, trying to pry his iron grip off of me.

"I see you haven't tainted her yet." The same man kept speaking.

"Vincent?" Klaus asked confused.

"Everything you touch turns to ash, or poison." He said completely disregarding Klaus's question.

"Look at you, having your minions jumping in bodies of the locals. OF MY CITY." He said screaming to Esther, but her body language, and facial expressions stayed dormant the whole time. Unbothered. I'm guessing Freya and Elijah heard the commotion, because Elijah came speeding in, Freya not to far behind him. It was like a weird millenuim old family reunion, and I felt like I was intruding. But then Klaus's phone rang, saved by the bell.

"Would you like to tell my why I just passed out in the middle of the bloody street?" I heard Rebekah's voice, even though she wasn't on speakerphone.

"We had old family matters to attend,
it was just a spell." Klaus said with a sarcastic smile, and I heard Rebekah's breath followed after.

"Next time a heads up would be appreciated, and what do you mean old family matters, Nik?" She asked firmly.

"Is that our dear sister Rebekah?" The young white boy said with a genuine look of happiness on his face.

"Nik, who was that?" Her voice shrunk, and I stood there next to Freya with my eyes wide.

"I'm appalled, you haven't recognized us yet brother?" Vincent jumped in. I wanted to know who he was, everything he said was degrading in a way.

"Of course I do, Fin." I couldn't cut the tension in the room with a butter knife, no I would need a chef's knife.

"I'm coming home." Was the last thing that was said by Rebekah on the phone.

"We want no harm, only an offer." Esther said trying to get up, but it was a failed attempt.

"An offer of what." Elijah's voice ran chills down my spine, it was no longer the noble man, he sounded cold.

"Of a new life, a new start." Her eyes looked full of persuasion.

"How about we talk this over dinner, brother. We have centuries of catching up to do." Fin said, eyeing me down. Something about him made my skin crawl. Klaus gave Elijah a look, and then tapped me on my back. I waved my hand in front of them, and the mystical bindings were gone.

"See you at 6, tomorrow." Elijah said, walking away, them following shortly after.

"I hate that woman, I hope your plan isn't just to enjoy gourmet meals together, or i'll take matters into my
own hands." Freya said with stern eyes. Usually Freya was the one spending her mortal life to help immortals. But your couldn't blame her for being mad, Esther basically handed her over, and sadly abandoned her.

"Trust me, I have a few things up my sleeve." He said, with a wink, and she turned on her heel and left. Klaus turned to me, and gave me a tight hug.

"What was that for." I said giggling.

"What you did today-"

"Was nothing." I cut him off. "I will always do anything in my power to help you." I grabbed his hand, and traced
his veins that poked out.

"But why?" His question threw me off, why? I didn't know. I've always had the excuse of because I had to repay him, but even if he didn't help me. It's just a feeling that I have.

"I don't know." I said releasing his hand.
"It's just a feeling, I want to." He pulled me back closer to him, with force.

"You know, I have never helped somebody without any reason for centuries, until you. That night I saved you from Celeste. Not even my own brother."

I shook my head and looked at the ground with an embarrassed smile. "Oh my god, I remember that. I was so stupid..I packed up my bags, and went from Denver, to New Orleans, at 18 years old." It was almost comical.
"With only motivation." He rubbed my back, as I sank into his chest.

"I envy you, and your big family. It may be corrupt, but your lucky." I whispered.

"Did you have any siblings?" He asked, his voice matching my whisper.

"I did, Peter." My smile wasn't so genuine anymore. "I mean what was our parents even thinking? Peter and Nora?"
I laughed, but they soon turned into cries, and my cries turned into sobs. He lifted my head, and wiped my tears with the pads of his thumbs.

"I used to say that love was a vampires greatest weakness." He whispered. "But it appears you make me stronger."

"Be mine."

I blinked any remaining tears away, and looked into his eyes. Maybe the sound of my crying muffled what he said.

"W-What." His face changed, it wasn't so in the moment anymore.

"I said, be mine."

"If I'm all yours, then your all mine."

He pulled me into a sweet kiss, no tongue, no extra stuff. Just a sweet lingering kiss.

Sometimes an understanding silence, is better than a bunch of meaningless words.