×28×

“Stoppp”

Bin complained, freeing himself from Eunwoo's grip.

“why?”

Eunwoo asked, pulling him by the waist back into his embrace. Bin huffed. His boyfriend had been holding unto him for some minutes now.

“we have to work please let me go” he pleaded as Eunwoo shook his head, trailing kisses on the Boy's neck.

“we can work later, let's just make out right now.. Hm?” Eunwoo suggested, his chin resting on Bin's shoulder.

What soap did Bin use? His boyfriend always smelt like cherry blossom.

Boyfriend.

  Eunwoo just said Boyfriend.He had never thought of using a word like that in his life. It felt foreign in his thoughts. Moon Bin was his boyfriend. He smiled to himself, he liked the word.

       Bin turned around to face a pouting Eunwoo and almost laughed. His boyfriend could pout? “I'm beginning to feel like its my lips you like and not me cha eunwoo”

Eunwoo raised a brow. “your lips is on you so, liking your lips would be liking you too..”

Bin shook his head as his hands proceeded to caress Eunwoo's hair. “..i like you..all of you”

Eunwoo pulled him closer, staring at his Boyfriend's beautiful eyes. Eunwoo really couldn't get enough of Bin. He could boldly declare that he was totally whipped for Bin.
“I like all of you too binnie”

“we need to-”

   Eunwoo captured Bin's lips before he could finish his statement. Bin carefully placed his hands on Eunwoo's shoulders putting a thin distance between them.
Eunwoo's hands held unto Bin's waist as Bin's lip moved against Eunwoo's. Eunwoo's right hand traveled up to Bin's neck, holding it in place as he turned to kiss the other corner of Bin's mouth.  Bin moaned into the kiss, the moment Eunwoo's free hand squeezed his butt.

Bin couldn't believe that he was dating cha eunwoo, the same boy he was supposed to hate.

   Both boys slowly broke the kiss as Bin tried to breathe properly. Bin shook his head as Eunwoo placed a sweet kiss on his lips. Eunwoo was definitely going to kill him with kisses.

  “we can work on that project now” Eunwoo said, winking at Bin who shook his head and opened his laptop.

He was falling badly for Eunwoo but he liked it. He liked the fact that he was going to experience love and it was going to be with Eunwoo.

“what are you thinking of?” Eunwoo inquired, crossing his arms as he stared curiously at Bin.

Bin shrugged. “You. I was thinking of you”

“why?”

Bin shook his head, opening a folder on his laptop. “No reason”

Eunwoo placed as sweet kiss on his boyfriend's head before seating beside him. He hoped that finally he was going to get the happiness he deserved in life with Bin.

××××

Myungjun stayed to clean the dishes after breakfast, something he found himself doing everyday but it was only because he didn't want to be unproductive. Myungjun always liked to help out whenever he got the chance so this wasn't a big deal for him.

  “how do you still like me?” a voice echoed through the kitchen startling Myungjun as Myungjun almost dropped a very expensive silverware.

  Calming his beating heart, he turned to the figure. “why did you scare me like that?”

“I'm sorry” jinwoo apologized. “I was just curious and we haven't had enough time to talk so...”

Myungjun nodded, putting the rest of the dishes away before turning to Jinwoo.
“what do you want to talk about?”

“Us”

Myungjun almost choked on his saliva. What did he mean by 'us'?

“What us? There is no 'us'” Myungjun replied, staring confusingly at Jinwoo hoping he was drunk again.

“Look, I can only remember few moments from that day but I can't remember you and I apologize. I had no idea it was going to hurt you so  much, I'm sorry..” he paused as Myungjun nodded. “..but, I want to get to know you better. This time not drunk”

Myungjun stared at his feet. He liked jinwoo a lot but if he hadn't told jinwoo about the incident, jinwoo wouldn't even be hear asking him to know themselves better but he didn't mind being just friends with jinwoo.

“Sure..” Myungjun said as Jinwoo beamed, pulling Myungjun in for a hug.

Myungjun froze in Jinwoo's arm.

“I promise..” jinwoo whispered. “..I promise to remember and when I do, I'll finally kiss you”

Myungjun's eyes widened as Jinwoo let go of him. Did Jinwoo just say if he remembered, he would kiss him?

That wasn't possible right?

“see you later MJ” he winked as he walked away with a confused Myungjun staring at Jinwoo's retreating figure.

What the hell just happened?

××××

“Sanha...stop” Minhyuk said pushing his boyfriend off him.

“why....” the younger whined, sitting beside Minhyuk on the soft bed.

“I don't want to have sex with you yet. I love you but I want it to be special. I want our first time to be special not something that happened cause we both couldn't control our hormones” Minhyuk said, placing a gentle kiss on his boyfriend's lips.

  “But...” Sanha said as he looked down at Minhyuk's boxer. The bulge was evident through it. Sanha bent as his face hovered over Minhyuk's boxer. “..but we can do other things can't we?”

  Minhyuk saw the lustful look in his Boyfriend's eyes as Minhyuk bit down on his lip. With Yoon sanha, controlling his hormones everyday was becoming very difficult.

      Minhyuk arched his back, letting out a moan as Sanha's tongue twirled around his member.

××××

all these couples in one Chapter.😍😍😍😍

Update: I apologize for being away for almost two days.

Its Pride month, so I kinda wrote a writeup about how free I wished I was and how I wished i could be able to come out to my family members but my dad found it and told my mom. They called a meeting and asked why I wrote such, I said it was just a writeup for PrideMonth and it was nothing 'serious'. They believed me but they took my gadgets away telling me the internet was the reason for my 'unreasonable' behaviour.

I just hope y'all are doing alright?

#If you can, please support Blacklivesmatter movement. (Again, if you choose to)

I love you.😍