×13×

One of eunwoo's hands held Bin's chin steadily, as his lips molded against the younger's. Bin's hands found its way to Eunwoo's hair, tugging on it softly as Eunwoo's free hand circled around Bin's waist, pulling their bodies closer. A soft moan escaped Bin's lips with Eunwoo's teeth tugging hard at his bottom lip.

   He whimpered the moment he felt hands travelled under his shirt and up his body. Eunwoo's hands were doing things to him.

This was great but this was also a bad idea. There was no way things were going to be normal after this.

Bin shook his head, trying to get rid of the thoughts in his head.

He could thing about this later. Right now there were pressing issues like the boner forming in his pants.

***

I'm sure you've heard the saying that its at night, you begin to regret some choices you made in your life.

Bin turned in his sleep - again.

This was his twelfth turn already. All he wanted to do was to go to sleep but the image of making out with Eunwoo played in his head like a broken record.

He still could not believe he made out with the boy he hated.

He didn't know what to think.

He was sure Eunwoo didn't like him and he kissed him because he was probably horny but what was Bin's reason? What was his reason for locking lips with the school's badboy?

He wasn't horny. He was sure he wasn't because he could hold his hormones pretty well.

  Bin sighed as he turned again for the thirteenth time. All he wanted to do was sleep, why was his brain doing this? He was lucky he didn't have school tomorrow.

The confusing thing was that Bin didn't regret it and he didn't know why but he knew Eunwoo was going to regret it- if he remembered anything.

××××

“You what?” a surprised Myungjun squealed.

He couldn't keep things from His bestfriend, so Bin decided to spill the beans.

“We made out and for the first time MJ Hyung, I did not feel irritated by him” Bin poured out as Myungjun observed the boy infront of him.

“so do you like him..?” Myungjun dared to ask as Bin gagged.

what? how could Myungjun even think that, HE, MOON BIN liked the spoilt brat?

“MJ hyung I respect you and all but just because that idiot and I kissed does not automatocally mean i'm in love with him. Life is not the cliche hyung” bin sighed.

Myungjun nodded. “I'm sorry. I was just trying to think of why you didn't hate the fact that you are were kissed by someone you hated..”

Bin shook his head. He was 99.9% sure he didn't like the idiot. Maybe he should forget about all of it. “Lets just put this behind us...how are you doing hyung?”

“My life's great. My mom is in a comma. My dad is getting married to a gold digger and The boy I like seems to be in love with someone but yes, my life is going great”

Bin let out a hearty laugh as he patted Mj's thigh. “now isn't a bad time to let your dad know that his fiancé is a gold digger. You have proof. Use it”

Myungjun shook his head. “i won't. Not until I have gathered enough”

Bin nodded. “Hyung, who is it?”

“Hm?” a confused MJ replied.

“The person you like who's in love with someone else..who is it?” Bin asked again as Myungjun sighed. He wasn't sure he was ready to tell Bin that the boy he had liked for years was crushing on Bin.

“Its-”

The bell rang cutting MJ off. This was what it meant to be saved by the bell. Myungjun headed out of his room and towards the door.

  “oh Sanha. You're here..” he said staring at the box of pizza in the boy's hands.

Sanha nodded handing him the box as MJ collected it. “I just finished my shift, is Hyung in?”

Myungjun nodded standing aside for Sanha to come in so he could shut the door close. “How's work Sanha? Anyone giving you problems?”

Sanha shook his head. For now, no one seemed to be bothering him. “Work is fine hyung. To your room?” he asked with Myungjun nodding again.

They both made their way towards Myungjun's room as Sanha saw Bin sitting on Myungjun's bed resting his head against the headboard.

“Hyung!” he called running towards him, tackling his hyung to the bed.

hmmpf! Sanha..” Bin whined. “you are squishing me” he said trying to wiggle himself out of Sanha's grip.

“let me hug you. Its been a while since I have seen you. Only MJ hyung visits me so consider this punishment for not coming to see me!” Sanha said, hugging him tighter. Bin sighed..Sanha was going to hug him to death.

Myungjun sighed knowing that he was the only one who could save him. Placing the box of pizza aside, he peeled Sanha off Bin.

“Come on. Get off him and think of a better punishment” Myungjun said. Sanha nodded straightening his shirt.

“I have great news by the way!” Sanha said as both boys stared curiously at Sanha.

“What news?” they chorused.

“I am dating someone!” he said as Myungjun squealed hugging the boy infront of him.

“you got a Boyfriend before Bin. I am so proud of you!” Mj congratulated as Bin rolled his eyeballs. Did MJ really need to?

“Come tell about how you met this boy and what his name is” Bin said tapping the space beside him.

Sanha sat on it, crossing his legs. “Himself and his friends visit the cafe I work out all the time. One day, he slipped me his number and told me I was cute. I called him that day, we started talking. He asked me out yesterday and I said yes”

“wow..” Myungjun raised a brow. “why does your love story sound like a fairytale?”

Sanha chuckled at the face Myungjun made while Bin really envied Sanha.

How was Sanha able to get a Boyfriend at such a young age and he wasn't able to get one?

“He even goes to your school” Sanha mentioned.

“Really?” Myungjun perked up. “What's his name maybe we could all be friends”

    “Minhyuk..” the name rolled off Sanha's mouth as Myungjun and Bin stared at Each other.

“That's his name..Park Minhyuk

××××

Sanha as officially joined the story!

Sorry for the late update. I haven't been feeling well.