×18×

[A/N: HI GUYS! *To self* this is very scary. (museowoyo).

Well you see a lot of you don't know who I am or where I am from and even though I am shy AF and I truly- really don't have that much friends in real life but my sister wanted to make a reaction video to AGUST D 'DAECHWITA', to show her support, so I did that for her.

Video is at the top/side.
*sighs* this was created for fun. I mean if it turns out great, we'll post reaction MVs from time to time. So please check it out. Thanks?

“So you are saying, you got scouted to model?” a shocked Myungjun asked as Sanha nodded, sipping his milk.

“You have the looks so honestly, I'm not eve surprised” Bin said as Sanha smiled, dropping his milk on the table.

“That's not all Hyungs” he mentioned as Both boys stared at him. There was more.?
“I showed them your pictures and they told me to get you both to tryout too”

“What?” both boys chorused, shocked. Sanha said what?!

“Are you lying to me? Cause God so help me I will spank you until you are as small as that Woozi boy you work with” Myungjun threatened causing Bin to stifle his laughter.

Sanha shook his head. “I'm not joking hyung. I really did show them your picture and they said you both could come with me to the tryout shoot we have tomorrow.”

“It's tomorrow?” Myungjun almost freaked out as Bin held unto his hand.

“Relax MJ hyung, you'll be fine. Don't think about it too much..” Bin said, trying his best to calm MJ from going hysterical.

“Yea. Bin Hyung is right. There's really nothing to worry about” Said Sanha.

“B-but what If they don't like my face? What if my face is too ugly? What about my height? What if I-”

“Hyung!” Bin called, shutting MJ up. “..nothing is wrong with your face and nothing is wrong with your height. Don't think too much about this and just relax”

  Myungjun took in a deep Breathe before releasing it. Both boys stared at him hoping that little act was enough to calm him down.

“Alright...I'll try not to worry about it too much”

“Yeah. That's the Spirit.” Sanha said with a smile as all three boys burst out laughing. They had no idea why they did that but it was fun to laugh freely like that.

××××

Bin didn't know what to think about the entire shoot because a lot of young boys filled the whole place. He stared at MJ who had plugs in his ears the entire time to calm his nerves.

Sanha on the other hand was probably texting his boyfriend.

Bin saw familiar faces from their school too and he suddenly began to feel overwhelmed. The thought of modelling never crossed his mind but it wouldn't be a bad idea if he modeled..Right?

   “04, 05, 06..” a staff called as Bin tapped sanha and Myungjun.

“We are here” He answered as The staff nodded. Myungjun quickly took off his earplugs. Sanha pocketed his phone. “Follow me.” the staff said as they all obeyed, falling her into another room with the studio set up already.

Bin could feel the studio lights blinding his eyes as he strolled into the studio with his friends trailing behind. He had to admit, he was quite impressed.

  “Are you guys interested in modeling part-time?” another staff asked as three of them nodded. “Good cause your good looks can not go to waste, please follow me. Let us get you all prepped up for the shoot”

They all blushed as they followed her into another room where makeup laid out of the table and Clothes racks were in the middle of the room.

“You must be the boys whose goodlooks Jisung Sunbaenim has caught. It's nice to meet you” another pretty staff greeted as They all bowed shyly greeting back.

“So who wants to go first?” she asked as the boys stared at each other before pushing Bin forward. Bin smiled as he sat down infront of a mirror. “any request?” she asked as Bin shook his head as he spotted Sanha and Myungjun through the reflection taking a picture together.

 “any request?” she asked as Bin shook his head as he spotted Sanha and Myungjun through the reflection taking a picture together

××××

Hours later and they were done. The trio gave the staff their number and email so that they could be able to contact them if they got the job.

“That was so scary. I thought I'd die”Myungjun said as Sanha and Bin laughed. What was scary about trying on clothes and taking pictures?

“Lets just be thankful you didn't freak out necessarily.” Bin said as Sanha laughed with Myungjun pouting.

“Should we go out to eat?” a very happy Sanha asked as Bin shook his head.

“I think I'll eat at home today..” he said as Myungjun shrugged.

“I don't mind where I eat as long as I am fed, that's all that matters to me right now.” Myungjun said as Sanha nodded.

“Lets go eat after dropping Hyung at the bus stop” Sanha suggested as the trio nodded.

Bin didn't object, he just wanted to lie on his bed.

××××

If you have time, again Please check out video on the side. I would really appreciate. Thank you 🌺🌺🌺

A nice filler, don't you think?