×7×

“What the hell were you thinking?” a slightly annoyed Myungjun questioned seated on Bin's Bed.

Bin sighed. He wasn't thinking. He wasn't thinking at all.

“it wasn't like I wanted to but Eunwoo decided to annoy the hell out of me” Bin said defending himself. “He's been getting on my nerves lately and all I do is fight back”

Myungjun shook his head, sitting up.
“You can always ignore Eunwoo”

“I can't”

“Why can't you?” a curious Myungjun asked as Bin bit down on his lips.

Why couldn't he? Why couldn't he just ignore everything that Eunwoo did? Won't thing be better if he did? Did he really need to reply all the time?

“I don't know..” Bin replied causing Myungjun to sigh. Myungjun knew people like Eunwoo very well. He knew if Bin didn't let things die between both of them, Things would get serious and Both boys could get expelled. Ofcourse Eunwoo wouldn't care but Bin would.

“Look, The solution is to simply ignore him. Act like he doesn't exist-”

“How do I do that when he is always in my Face?” Bin complained, shaking his head. MJ's solution wasn't going to work for him.

“That's the only solution because you can't keep fighting with him. It might not affect Him but it would definitely affect you” MJ advised.

Bin ran his hands through his Hair.

He hated Cha Eunwoo, He really did.

“I'll think about it-but, I can't promise anything. Eunwoo is a spoilt brat that needs to be taught a lesson. Not everyone is going to be afraid of him and he needs to accept that”

  Myungjun was certain that Bin rarely got scared of anything or anyone. His motto was always 'You get scared, you get scarred' but how was he not afraid of eunwoo?

Cha Eunwoo had the power to ruin his entire life. Did Bin not know that?

    “Are you really not scared of Eunwoo?” Myungjun swallowed as Bin scoffed, taking out his French textbook.

“The only thing I am scared of is Eunwoo's future. Judging from the way he is, the future holds nothing for him” Bin said, as Myungjun chuckled.  “now unto something that actually matters, I need help in French, Tutor me please”

Myungjun got up from Bin's bed heading towards Bin's reading table. Taking a seat beside him, he asked:
“What do you need help with?”

Bin opened the Textbook, pausing at a particular page. “Verb Conjugation”

××××

“You like him?” Minhyuk perked up as he stared at his Hyung. He had not expected that to come out his Hyung's mouth.

“Yeah” Jinwoo shrugged, staring out the window of the cafe they were seated at. “I mean, I don't like him like 'love him'. I just like him cause he is real. He isn't fake like the others..”

Minhyuk nodded. He admired Bin too. He admired the fact that Bin was able to stand up to Eunwoo. “..Bin Hyung is cool. He has guts”

“Maybe it's high time Eunwoo changes..” he shrugged, turning back to face his younger brother. “..its been four years already, isn't that enough time to move on?”

  Minhyuk looked down at his Drink, shaking his head in disagreement.“Ten years isn't enough to forget someone who gave birth to you”

Minhyuk was right. Ten years wasn't even going to be enough to forget who gave birth to you.

“Do you think she might have forgotten him?” Jinwoo asked, sadness filling his voice.

“maybe. maybe not” Minhyuk replied. “she's the only one who can answer that..”

“Eunwoo deserves to be happy”

Sipping his drink, Minhyuk nodded. “He deserves to be more than happy hyung. he deserves a better life”

Both boys kept quiet as they looked out of the window, both wondering if Eunwoo would have turned out better if she didn't leave.

×××

  It wasn't like Bin wasn't allowed to leave the House but Bin didn't like to leave the house. Even when Sanha and Myungjun invited him to hang out, He would decline or makeup an excuse.

Maybe it was because he liked the comfort of his bedroom

Or Maybe because he was too lazy to look for an outfit to wear.

   “Bin!” he heard his sister yell from downstairs. “Someone's here to see you”

Bin dropped the book he had been trying to read before getting off his bed. Putting on his slippers, he headed downstairs.

He had two friends. Just two.

He entered the living room lazily expecting to see Myungjun or Sanha but-

  The figure sitting on their couch wasn't any. Bin stood still wondering how said person found out his address.

  “Hey...” the figure greeted. Bin crossed his arms still very confused.

  “Why are you here Park Jinwoo?”

××××

Pretty sure most of you expected Cha Eunwoo. 😅