×31×

“Can you stop staring at me like that?” an annoyed Myungjun said to an annoying Jinwoo. Jinwoo shook his head meaning a 'no' as Myungjun sighed.

It had been fifteen minutes already and Jinwoo wouldn't stop staring at him.

Getting up from the seat he was seated on, he walked away from Jinwoo, getting lost in the rows of the library. His eyes scanned through books as he ventured further into the library. He didn't find Jinwoo annoying, instead he found him very Interesting. He just wasn't comfortable with people staring at him.

Maybe it was a bad idea inviting Jinwoo to the library. He only invited Jinwoo because Jinwoo wanted to come along and right now a part of him seemed to be regretting it.

He wanted to read but he couldn't because Jinwoo's eyes on him was scary. He liked Jinwoo but some times staring was just rude. Maybe he-

His thoughts got caught off the moment his back hit the shelf, producing a moan from the impact.

“you sound nice” the culprit complimented as Myungjun pushed Jinwoo away from him.

“Stop it” He warned. “This is a library.” he whispered. Jinwoo didn't mind, instead he wrapped his arms around Myungjun's waist pulling him closer to him. Leaning close, his breathe fanned Myungjun's neck.

“I have been wanting to kiss you since we got here” Jinwoo whispered, biting down on Myungjun's ear.

“j-jinwoo” he tried to call out but it came out as a moan. He covered his mouth immediately. What was Jinwoo doing to him?

“Awww” Jinwoo grinned. “Don't do that. Let me hear you. Let me hear your pretty moans” he said, holding firm to myungjun's waist as his tongue traced Myungjun's neck.

Myungjun felt his school trouser tighten. His mouth stayed cover but Jinwoo could hear his silent whimpers. Pleased with himself, he bit down on Myungjun's sweet spot making the older grab unto Jinwoo's shoulder. His legs turning weak.

“Anytime I see you..” Jinwoo whispered sexily into Myungjun's ear. “..I think I made the right decision by choosing to hold unto you cause you are beautiful as fuck”

Why was Jinwoo doing this to him? Why now? Why here?

“You make feel all types of way. One minute I want to protect you and the next minute, I want to fuck you against this shelves. Do you feel it too?” his hands traced, Myungjun's uniform trouser.

Myungjun stiffened at the feel of Jinwoo's hands on his length. “J-jinwoo..not here.” he pleaded in arousal.

Jinwoo nodded, letting Myungjun go. Placing his hands in his pocket, he  smiled brightly. The domineering Jinwoo was gone. Myungjun stared shocked at The boy in front of him.

H-how?

“Do you want to come over today?” Jinwoo asked innocently but Myungjun couldn't be fooled.

“No. You didn't let me read today so I'll be studying at home.. ” Myungjun responded, trying to calm his beating heart.

Jinwoo looked down at Myungjun's boner and chuckled. “It wasn't a question Hyung..” he winked, walking away as Myungjun stared, deadpanned at the Boy.

What the hell had he gotten himself into?

»»»

“Will you two stop?” woozi said annoyed at the couple in front of him for locking lips for the past twenty minutes. “He's going to die if you don't let him fucking breathe”

Sanha let go of Minhyuk's lip, Minhyuk sighing at the loss of contact. “I told you to get a Boyfriend. That Hoshi boy has the hots for you. You are the reason he spends his evenings here”

“He is a fuckboy Sanha. Don't be fooled by his cute appearance.” woozi mentioned, staring into space.

“Fuckboys fall in love. Just give him a chance. Its not like you're innocent either..” Sanha mumbled as Woozi shook his head.

“Fuckboys don't Fall in love. That's why they are called 'fuckboys'” Woozi explained. “I'm going to the restroom, let me know when he leaves” he said, walking away as Minhyuk and Sanha stared at the Boy who was seated by the window, trying to slowly eat his pizza.

“I think he's whipped” Minhyuk said with Sanha nodding in agreement.

“I think so too” Sanha said, his attention fixed on the boy who's eyes were now searching for woozi but his eyes didn't stay there for long because his boyfriend was now kissing him.

Sanha kissed back, his hands cupping Minhyuk's chin and Minhyuk pulling him closer by waist.

Life was good with Park Minhyuk and He liked that.

“I want to have sex with you” Sanha suggested again in between kisses.

“Not yet Sanha” Minhyuk said breaking the kiss. Sanha sighed internally. He understood why Minhyuk wanted to stay away from sex but Sanha was getting Hornier by the day. Minhyuk's hands around him always made him want to get to third base with his boyfriend.

Minhyuk didn't have to make it so elaborately special, Sanha thought. Minhyuk was special enough.

“Hyung” Sanha purred, biting down on Minhyuk's lips not caring that they were both in public. “It doesn't have to be elaborate..but whenever you're ready”

Minhyuk nodded, placing a gentle kiss on his boyfriend's lips. He wasn't being completely honest. The real reason why he did want to have sex with Sanha was because he was scared.

Having Sex was emotional for him, that's why he wanted to be sure that they were both ready and that they both wanted this.

Sanha wouldn't be his first but he was his second. He wanted it in a way that even if they broke up, none of them would regret it.

----

This chapter tho.