×33×

“i want to make babies with you” Myungjun read out as he scoffed at the paper in his hands. Glancing at Jinwoo who was seated innocently eating his food, he threw it at him.

“I am a man, I can't produce babies.” He said as Jinwoo shrugged.

“Well we haven't tried”

The others almost spat out their lunch. Sanha staring at his Hyungs with a lucid expression. Minhyuk simply looked Shocked. Bin and Eunwoo looked lost and Myungjun, embarrassed.

“Do you have to embarrass me all the time?” Myungjun scowled.

“I wouldn't have to embarrass you if you weren't being so cold to me all the time” Jinwoo retorted.

“Me? Cold? When have I ever..?”

“You don't let me kiss you. You don't let me touch you and you get irritated when I state at you!” Jinwoo stated.

“Because you always try to kiss me in public places and you don't touch me, you grope me and what? Stare? You don't stare. You 'eye-fuck' me!” Myungjun said, frustrated. How dare Jinwoo say he was being cold to him?

“well sorry if I'm trying to kiss my boyfriend!” Jinwoo snapped as Myungjun rolled his eyes.

“You haven't even asked me out yet! All you said was let's give this a try and that was all! You didn't define what we are to be!” Myungjun spat back, fuming on the inside.

“Bitch please! The moment we swapped spit, you became mine!” 

Myungjun tapped the table. “Stop saying that! I am not yours!”

The other boys watched their hyungs go back and forth wondering if they should interfere or not until-

“That's it! I'm done with you!” Myungjun said, getting up with his tray. “whatever we had between us is over”

“I agree!” Jinwoo replied infuriated. Sanha shook his head as he stared at his lunch. Both boys were going to regret this later.

“Fine!” Myungjun said, walking away angrily as Jinwoo watched him walk away. He didn't really mean that but his pride wouldn't let him admit it.

The others stared at him waiting to see if Jinwoo would chase after Myungjun but the older just dug his fork into his fruit salad angrily.

“What?!” he snapped at the others who had their gazes on him. They all shook their heads, focusing on their food.

»»»

Warning:
Sexual activities ahead.

Bin sighed, watching from a corner Myungjun and Jinwoo ignore each other throughout the day. He hadn't know that both boys were serious about each other.

“Its bad to think of someone else when you're with your boyfriend.” Eunwoo said, back hugging Bin. When did Eunwoo become an hopeless romantic and when did Bin become swooned by romantic gestures?

“I was just thinking of Myungjun Hyung and Jinjin” Bin said, turning to face his boyfriend.

“Both of them will work out fine. Afterall, here we are..together”

Bin nodded, running his hands through Eunwoo's school jacket.

“Can we make out for a while? I'm really needy now” Eunwoo said with Bin almost laughing. Pulling Eunwoo close, he grinned.

“Me too”

Eunwoo tightened his hands around Bin's waist. Bin's hands cupped Eunwoo's face pressing his lip against his, kissing his boyfriend sensually. Eunwoo's hand retracted from Bin's waist, sliding up his uniform shirt with bin groaning at the feel of Eunwoo's cold fingers on his body.

“God!” Eunwoo moaned the minute Bin bit down on his lips. “Baby...Lets not get carried away”

Bin didn't reply. His fingers traced down Eunwoo's body, tugging at the waistband of Eunwoo's trouser.

“Bin. Baby..” his breathe hitched as Bin unbuttoned his trousers. “Not here..not now”

Again, Bin didn't listen. His ears were filled with the voices of lust telling him to continue. He lowered his hand deep into Eunwoo's boxer as Eunwoo jumped at the sudden feel of Bin's hands on his member.

“Bin I swear to god!” he hissed but Bin looked up at him with the most adorable expression.

“Don't” Bin pouted. “Let me please you”. How could someone sound so adorable during something so serious?

Giving up, Bin's hand began to stroke Eunwoo's member as Eunwoo shut his eyes close. Bin's free hand caressed Eunwoo's nipples, watching Eunwoo moan under his touch.

“Fast-ngh-er” Eunwoo moaned out as Bin sped up the pace, bringing Eunwoo's head down to kiss him senselessly. Eunwoo kissed back silently moaning into the kiss as both boys sucked on each other's tongue.

“Fuck. I'm a-about to come” Eunwoo muttered in between kisses as Bin let go of his member quickly dropping to his knees.

“Cum” Bin said, putting Eunwoo's tip into his mouth as Eunwoo inside shivered, white fluids filling up Bin's mouth.

Bin painfully swallowed it. Cum tasted disgusting. What was he expecting it to taste like anyway? Orange Juice?

Eunwoo panted, staring at Bin who was trying to wipe the fluids by the corner of his mouth with a tie. “you...why did you swallow?”

Bin replied, helping his boyfriend clean up with the extra tissue in his pocket. “I didn't want to mess up the floor or your uniform”

Eunwoo chuckled, pulling Bin in for another lustful kiss but it didn't go far this time. “Next time, let's do this at a better place. Okay?”

Bin nodded, embracing his boyfriend, his heart beating heavily against his chest.

Was this what love felt like?

----

I assume only 18+ people read this chapter.