×14×

The world they say is very small. Who could have thought that Yoon Sanha would be dating a certain Park Minhyuk.?

None of them did.

  “here you go” Bin's mother mentioned handing Bin his lunch box as Bin kissed her on the cheek. “will you eat breakfast today?”

“Nope” Bin said, taking a seat on his favorite furniture in the house. “breakfast makes me drowsy in class. The last thing I want to do is to get another detention”

“Another?” his sister perked up raising a suspicious brow.

Bin cussed his mouth for slipping up. He should have left the conversation at 'nope'.

“What do you mean another? You've never gotten detention” Sua asked, gazing intently at him. Suddenly, it felt hotter in the room. Bin looked at the AC and saw that it was working fine.

“Spill” his sister said, finally sending him a death glare.

'If I die, someone should write an awesome book of how I saved the world' Bin thought to himself as Sua tapped against the kitchen table waiting for an answer.

Bin quickly looked at his mom, pleading with his eyes for her to help him. Instead, she shrugged and continued to chop vegetables.

'Talk about always being there for your son'

“Fine!” Bin surrendered. “I got detention just one time”

Sua raised a brow. “That can't be all. You've got to tell us more. You are too much of a good boy to even hurt anyone. Remember when you were in the Fifth grade? you reported to 911 that your classmate killed a caterpillar”

Bin huffed. He knew he was screwed already. “Milly was not just a caterpillar, Milly was the only friend I had and you know that” then he mumbled “-and detention was because some annoying asshole kissed me during biology practicals”

Sua and his mom's eyes widened as he sighed. He should have kept his mouth shut.

“You've finally gotten your first kiss!” his sister squealed. “Here I was thinking your first kiss was going to be at forty”

Bin raised a brow. Forty? WTF?

“What's His name? Why did he kiss you? Is he your boyfriend Bin? How many times have you guys Kissed?”

Bin was mortified. This was bad or so he thought.

“I heard Bin and Boyfriend in the same sentences. Is the world coming to an end?” a deep voice asked approaching them.

“Dad?” a surprised Bin called. “Aren't you supposed to be at work?”

His father walked up to the coffee maker to make himself some coffee. “I decided to take a break today. Your mom, sister and I are going to check the wedding Hall with our in-laws today”

Bin nodded.

“Besides, what's this I hear about you having a Boyfriend?” he asked as Bin knew that this was the end for him.

“I don't have a Boyfriend!” he whined.

“why would someone kiss you during practicals if he's not your boyfriend?” Sua asked, still not wanting to believe Bin's words.

Bin groaned. “Because he is an asshole!”

“oooooorrrr he really likes you” She countered as Bin got down from the stool.

“cha Eunwoo does not like me and I don't like him!”

“Oooooouuuu” his dad cooed, “His name is Cha Eunwoooo”

That's it. Moonbin was done with them.

“Stop teasing bin or no breakfast for both of you” his mother finally said as Bin raised a brow.

Really? Now she chooses to interfere? Well it was too late to be defending him.

“I'm going outside to wait for MJ hyung and Two, Eunwoo isn't exactly boyfriend material cause there is no way in Hell that I will ever date that idiot! -have a nice day by the way and send my regards to Namjoon Hyung” he stated, walking out of the house to wait for MJ to pick him up.

××××

“I can't believe, My Boyfriend is your friend” Minhyuk said elatedly as bin cringed at the word 'boyfriend'.

Myungjun nodded, putting a piece of egg roll in his mouth. “we also can't believe you are dating him too.”

   “Mind if we join you?”

They all looked up to see the owner of the voice; Jinwoo and by his side was his bestfriend.

“S-sure” an excited Myungjun said as he moved for Jinwoo to sit beside him.

Eunwoo casually took a seat beside Bin as Bin held his breathe in. He had been avoiding Eunwoo all morning cause he had no idea what to say to him when he saw him but life had chosen to fuck him up during lunch.

“hyung, you never eat lunch in the cafeteria, why now?” an inquisitive Minhyuk asked as Jinwoo shrugged.

“Eating by ourselves has become boring these days” Jinwoo said as Minhyuk nodded.

Bin wanted to die when he felt Eunwoo's skin brush slightly against his. Who's idea was it for them to kiss again? He knew he was going to regret this.

“Hey” Eunwoo whispered to into his ears, sending shivers down Bin's spine.

“W-what?”

Did he just stutter?

“We need to talk”

××××

I am not evil. I swear!