×25×

“I love you”

Bin said, turning to face Eunwoo who shook his head.

“I doubt it” he replied. “I love you is not what people say most when they are in relationships”

Bin nodded, sipping on a smoothie. “What do you think people say most then?”

“Most people in serious relationships talk about work or school or food, maybe games,  songs, bands, pictures, movies, TV shows  or even sex. Love is something not Everyone likes to talk about so saying 'I love you' isn't what couples mostly say” Eunwoo ended with Bin staring surprised at him.

“Have you ever been in a relationship?” Bin asked as Eunwoo shrugged.

“No because in real life, people don't like bad boys” He said, getting up from the chair he was seated on, moving closer to Bin. “what about you? Have you ever been in one?”

Bin shook his head.

“why? You're cute. Intelligent and fucking sarcastic, so many people would love to date you” Eunwoo mentioned, staring Bin in the eye.

Bin cleared his throat, looking down at his worksheet. “One, I'm gay and for me there's always not a lot of options and Two...I haven't found the right person..”

“Maybe.. ” Eunwoo paused, taking his time to examine Bin. “..Maybe you need to look up”

“what?” Bin looked up, confused.

“Maybe you need to look up to find the right person.” Eunwoo repeated, staring fondly at Bin.

He couldn't help it. He was too intoxicated with Bin. Each time he tried to pull away, Bin's eyes would pull him right back in. He had never felt that way about anyone before. Never!

Bin's throat turned dry suddenly as he stared at Eunwoo with uncertainty. How could Eunwoo even like him? They were just officially became friends.

“Let's continue this later..” Bin said, closing his book quickly. Getting up from his chair, he picked up his phone when he heard Eunwoo sigh.

“Am I that bad that you don't want to give me a chance?...Or is it that you like Jinwoo?! Or do you not believe me when I say I am really interested in you?!” a stressed out Eunwoo muttered, startling Bin.

“Jinwoo? Why would you think I like Jinwoo?” Bin asked, confused. Did it seem like he liked him?

“Cause...” Eunwoo bit down on his lip. “..Cause Jinwoo really likes you and I wouldn't be surprised if you liked him too. He's Kind. He's intelligent and his very Sarcastic too. You both have a lot in common”

Bin chuckled. Was Eunwoo jealous right now?

“I don't like Jinwoo that way...”

Eunwoo nodded, pulling Bin closer to him  as Bin's body hit his chest. “then...will you give me a chance?” his lips ghosted over Bin's lip as Bin shuddered in Eunwoo's arms.

  “i'll think about it” Bin said as Eunwoo's eyes widened in shock. He wasn't expecting Bin to agree so easily.

“Really?” he asked, still surprised.

“Yes and please leave my room before I change my mind” Bin said as Eunwoo nodded, letting go of bin.

“Thanks.” he smiled sheepishly, casually walking out of Bin's room as Bin sat on the bed, smiling.

He chuckled as he stared at the closed door. Cha Eunwoo smiled and it was because of him. 

Was this what it felt to like someone romantically?

××××

   Jinwoo stared at Myungjun, he had been interested in the boy ever since Myungjun told him about what happened two years ago.

He couldn't believe that he said or did that but he knew Myungjun couldn't be lying.

He wondered if he ever Hurt Myungjun by not remembering, he also wondered if Myungjun developed feelings for him.

“Lets go to the beach together” Minhyuk suggested as they all agreed.

“But I didn't come with anything to swim in” Bin mentioned as Minhyuk shook his head. “We have new ones for cases like this so there's no need to worry”

Bin nodded, biting on his lip as Eunwoo stared fondly at him.

Jinwoo knew something was going on between them. He knew Eunwoo was very much interest in Bin And Bin was interested in Eunwoo.

He sighed, looking away. Eunwoo smiled more when Bin was close by. It was like Bin was the only one who made Eunwoo feel all types of emotions. Eunwoo hadn't smoked or even gone to a party in a while, he hadn't even gone drag racing because one Boy had caught his attention.

Jinwoo placed his gaze back on Myungjun and Sanha who were taking pictures of Bin.

Maybe, Jinwoo thought. Maybe, it was time to give up on Moon Bin.

××××