×4×

He had never, NEVER in his life gotten detention! But because of a certain Cha Eunwoo, he was on his way to one.

Why was it that lately anywhere Bin was, Eunwoo happened to be there?

If this was fate trying to tell him something then Fate better speak louder before he murdered The Puppy looking idiot.

     “How did you get Detention again?” a very still surprised Myungjun asked as Bin growled.

He just explained it to MJ. How did he forget so quickly?

“I'm tired right now and I don't want to waste the energy I have repeating things” Bin said as Myungjun shrugged. He knew Bin was going to tell him later.

“Are you going to tell your parents about this?” Myungjun questioned as Bin shook his head. He wasn't even going to consider it. It was a bad idea not because it was detention but because of why he got into detention.

He could imagine his dad grinning at the mention of him kissing a boy and his sister squealing excitedly.

Nope.

It was good his parents didn't know.

“This is my stop..” Bin mumbled as he stared at the entrance of the classroom. Myungjun patted the boy's shoulder sympathising with him.

“At least Eunwoo won't be there. I heard he doesn't go to detention.”

Maybe Myungjun was right. He would try to look on the bright side of things at least Eunwoo wouldn't be there.

“I have to go. I promised Sanha to see Reruns of adventure time with him” He said letting go of Bin. “See you tomorrow.” he said as Bin nodded watching Myungjun leave him to a very bad fate.

  Right now Moonbin really hated Cha Eunwoo.

     He had never been to detention but he was sure detention wasn't going to be bad at all.

He opened the door to detention stepping in, as he closed it behind him. He wasn't sure what to expect so he was surprised when a paper ball flew in his direction hitting his face.

Bin groaned as he massaged his forehead. It didn't hurt but it tickled him a little.

The teacher yelled. “Stop throwing Paperballs Park Minhyuk or I swear I will-”

“You will what?” A Voice said as Moonbin faced the owner of the voice. Scanning the boy, Moonbin couldn't help but mutter the word 'hot'.

The boy's uniform buttons were undone. His tie hung around his collar causally and his hair was messy in a good way.

  “I thought so too” Minhyuk clicked his tongue rolling up another Paperball.

  “Look who decided to show up..” another voice said as Moonbin turned to face the owner of the voice.

Was that.....

Cha Eunwoo??!

What the actual FuCK??!

  Why did he show up for detention? Was it to annoy him?

“This is the 'Bin'?” a third voice said, his voice mixed with intrigue and excitement.

“And who are you supposed to Be?” Bin asked, annoyed.

“Park Jinwoo, BestFriend to Cha Eunwoo.. And you are very cute” He added as Bin glared at him.

He really wasn't in the mood but this was the Park Jinwoo the whole school claimed Kim Myungjun; his best friend lost his virginity to?

  “I asked for your name not what you thought about me. I suddenly see why you and Eunwoo are friends. You both are Idiots”

Jinwoo grinned, still with amusement in his eyes as he studied the boy infront of him. “Feisty is just my type”

'eww' Bin thought in his head as he ignored them all, walking towards a seat far away from the freaks. They were two other students in detention but Moonbin didn't bother to say 'hello' to them.

  Why try to be friendly when you're in prison? Well..this was detention but if felt like prison to him.

    “I'm Park Minhyuk, Brother to Park Jinwoo. Friend to Cha Eunwoo” the hot boy from earlier said, seating beside Moonbin.

“Not that I care but okay”

Minhyuk's lip pursued into a mischievous grin. “Hyungs..” he called. “..Bin hyung just said he's gay for Cha Eunwoo”

Bin's eyes widened. He did not say that!

His gaze met with Eunwoo as Eunwoo sent him an irritated look. He was happy that Eunwoo was as irritated as he was.

“Stop teasing Bin with Eunwoo. The kid looks like he's going to kill Eunwoo any second from now” Jinwoo chuckled as their teacher coughed.

“Keep quiet. There's no talking in detention” he said as Minhyuk raised a brow as the teacher coughed turning somewhere else as he mumbled.

'They don't pay me enough for this shit'

      Minhyuk turned to Moon Bin who was shocked at how Minhyuk was able to shut their teacher up. “..Bin Hyung..” he grinned. “Let's play a game”

××××

This book is shitty isn't it?.

I'm putting this on hold because I want to complete DOES HE KNOW before continuing this book.

I'm sorry but it's something I need to so that everyone can enjoy both books well.

Thanks.