×23×

eunwoo:
U ready?
On our way aiidy.

  bin:
yh.
just finishing up.

       Placing his phone into his backpack, he dragged his luggage down the stairs. With his luggage in the middle of the room, he headed towards the kitchen to see Sua making breakfast.

“you are not married yet but you're going on your honeymoon. I really envy you” His sister said flipping pancakes. Bin raised a brow hoping his sister was joking. Himself and Eunwoo were just starting to become friends.

“Its just a trip with...friennndsss..not one person but friends...” he spelt out for her as Sua smiled.

“Its nice to see that you are interested in Someone Bin-ah”

“I am not interested in Eunwoo” Bin argued.

Sua nodded, placing the last pancake on the other pile of pancakes. “That's what your mouth says but your eyes say something else”

“that's not true because eyeballs don't talk” he ended.

“Say want you want but If you and Eunwoo don't get together I am going bald” She stated as Bin stared at her shocked.

There was no way his sister was serious.

“BALD?” Bin let out a screech. “Because of that idiot and I?”

Sua nodded, taking out a bottle of syrup. “You are the only one who doesn't see that Binwoo can be real. Even Eunwoo sees it too. Look, it's okay to accept that you fell in love with someone who wasn't your ideal type but at least both of you would love each other.”

“I-”

A Honk cut him off as he sighed out gratefully.

“So I'll see you after a week..I guess” he said as his sister nodded. “Bye Noona”

“Bye Bin, don't come back single” He heard her say as he rolled his eyeballs. He was definitely coming back single.

××××

“Its just a small island that belongs to us” Minhyuk shrugged as Bin, MJ and Sanha stared at the building infront of them.

Who the hell builds a mansion on an island?

What happened to a simple cozy family beach house?

  “You are saying right now that your family owns this building?” a curious Myungjun asked as the Park brothers shook their head.

“No. It was a Christmas gift to us from our uncle” Jinwoo said, holding unto Bin's luggage. The Park Boys and Eunwoo didn't bother to pack because they had extra clothes in the mansion.

“uwwwaaaa..” Sanha cooed, drooling at the massive structure of the house. “you guys are very rich”

The Park brothers laughed as they shook their head.

“Please let's go in...this way..” Minhyuk suggested as the others nodded.

  Eunwoo who had been quiet simply watched the interaction that went on with Jinwoo. Jinwoo was his Bestfriend and he knew that Jinwoo hadn't looked as happy as that in a while.

He wasn't stupid. He knew that Jinwoo had feelings for a particular dark haired dancer but he wasn't sure how Bin felt about Jinwoo.

“Are you okay?” an inquisitive MJ asked as Eunwoo nodded.

“I'm fine” he lied through his teeth as Myungjun shook his head.

“Its Bin right? You like him right?” Myungjun mentioned as Eunwoo stared at him surprised.

“How did you k-”

“Its very obvious. The only person who doesn't see it is Bin. I feel like even Jinwoo knows but Bin doesn't. Why haven't you told him?”

Eunwoo knew why he didn't want to tell him yet.

Eunwoo knew the reason why he couldn't tell Bin he liked him was because he was scared. Scared that Bin might walk away. Eunwoo might not be afraid of anyone but he was very afraid of losing someone he was beginning to Cherish.

“I'll be at the balcony if anyone's asking for me” Eunwoo said walking away, not answering Myungjun's question.

××××

“Thank you” A cheerful Sanha said as Minhyuk pinched his cheeks. The other boys groaned at the cute act infront of them.

Why did they invite Minhyuk and Sanha again?

A particular blonde sat in their midst as his mind wandered far. He was thinking of a certain dark haired boy and how he was going to propose to him.

The dark haired boy looked around for a familiar figure as he looked around the house. Where did he go? Did he go out? Did something happen to him?

“He's at the balcony” He heard MJ said as he stared at the older boy confused.

“Who?” he asked.

“Eunwoo is up at the balcony” MJ said with a genuine smile as Bin nodded shyly.

He couldn't believe MJ had caught him.

“Its for the project” he mentioned with MJ chuckling to himself. Not waiting for a reply, he excused himself and dashed upstairs.

“Is Bin okay?” a concerned Jinwoo asked as Myungjun nodded.

“He's fine but I'm not” MJ replied, getting up to leave when Jinwoo held unto his hands stopping him from leaving.

“Why? Why are you not okay?” Jinjin asked a very shocked Myungjun.

××××

*Drinks tea and waits for drama to unfold*