×8×

“I wanted to see you”

Jinwoo's words faltered the moment he took in Bin's appearance. Bin had on a plain tee over a blue short and his hair looked very messy.

Bin looked cute.

“Why?” Bin retorted using the opportunity to examine Jinwoo's outfit. Why was Jinwoo looking all dressed up?

“Minhyuk's out today. Eunwoo went for a house party. I couldn't think of anyone else to hang out with so...here I am”

Bin almost laughed at how Odd Jinwoo's request sounded. “I think you might have misunderstood where we stand in each other's life...Just because we kissed doesn't mean we are Friends..”

Jinwoo smiled. “It wouldn't hurt to be friends”

“why in the world would I be friends with the friend of my enemy?” Bin scoffed.

“you can hate a person and still hang out with his friends” A smiley Jinwoo said as Bin wondered if this was another trick by Eunwoo and his gang of friends.

“I still say No. You and I can't be friends.”

“Don't be like this...” Jinwoo whined. “...in my heart you are my friend already”

'Was Jinwoo High?' Bin was tempted to ask.

“Are you going to leave if I say 'No?'”

Jinwoo shook his head. “Nope”

     “Come on, Just go out with him. He looks like a nice guy” His sister said appearing from the kitchen wearing a blue colored apron.

Was she cooking lunch already?

“Why are you eavesdropping..?” Bin groaned, shaking his head.

His sister shrugged. “Because”

  “Because isn't even a right answer to a  question. All of you who do this just defy the law of grammar stupidly thinking you're doing something 'cool' when in reality, you all going to end up not knowing how to write well because you all don't speak wellll!” he ranted.

  Jinwoo and Sua blinked hard staring at Bin shocked. Did he just make a rant about a word?

“I came out to have a good time but I'm feeling so attacked right now..” Sua said, shaking her head as she slid back into the kitchen.

Bin sighed. He really didn't mean too. He was under pressure right now.

  “Sooooo....” Jinwoo dragged out his words. “..Still want to hang out?”

Bin could tell that Jinwoo looked sincere but who he couldn't trust was Eunwoo. He couldn't be friends with Jinwoo because he was supposed to be avoiding his 'bad boy' friend but-

It wouldn't hurt to hang out with Jinwoo.

“...Wherever we're going, you are paying” Bin mentioned as Jinwoo nodded. He had enough money to take Moon Bin to space. “...and if this is a prank, I will kill you and send your body to your friends”

Jinwoo laughed at how cute Bin's threat sounded. Pocketing his hands in his jean pocket, he nodded. “If it's a prank, then I'll die by your hands”

  Taking one last look at the Handsome boy that stood in his Living room, He headed up to his room to change into something better.

××××

      The bitter taste lingered on the lips of a certain Cha Eunwoo as the alcohol burned his throat. He didn't want to attend the party but he had no choice because he didn't want to feel alone.

“Good party uhn?” a girl asked, linking her arm with him. Too tired to do anything, he let her arm stay there.

“Its not bad” He mentioned. It was a pool party but He didn't feel like getting into the water for two reasons.

One, he didn't to get wet.

Two, he didn't want his body to get someone wet.

  “Do you not like swimming?” she questioned again as her eyes bore into  Eunwoo's own.

“I'm indifferent about it” he shrugged. “Really not in the mood to get wet.”

“But I am” the girl whispered into Eunwoo's ear as Eunwoo finally gave her his full attention.

She bit down on her lips as an invitation for Eunwoo to kiss her. Eunwoo never turned down the Opportunity for pleasure.

Pleasure should have been his middle name.

Cha 'Pleasure' Eunwoo.

   “Oppaa~” she cooed. “Kiss me please”. Eunwoo cupped her chin as he pressed his lips against her moving it hungrily.

She moaned placing herself on Eunwoo's laps when she moaned again but this time. She moaned out:

  'Hyung'

Hyung?

He was sure that he was kissing a girl.

He ignored it, deepening the kiss as Bin's face flashed across his mind.

WHAT?

'eunwoo hyung' the bin in his head moaned as he pulled away from the girl infront of him.

DID HE JUST.....

“Oppa..” the girl called. “Is anything the matter?”

Eunwoo ran his hand through his hair ignoring her question.

What The Fuck Just happened?

××××

*grins*

This story just Began honestly.

Comment your thoughts