×1×

School exists because......?

       This was a question Moon bin tried to answer as He adjusted his tie, looking into the mirror. He knew pretty well that he didn't really need school to become what he wanted to be.

     Ever since he was young, before he learnt to even speak, he had learnt to dance. Dancing was apart of Bin and you couldn't separate Dancing from Bin, no matter how you tried.

       "How long are you going to stand infront of the mirror pretending to fix your tie so you don't have to go to school?" his Sister piped from the entrance of his room as he groaned, finally putting his tie together.

  "Don't you ever knock? I could be naked you know" he said, picking up his schoolbag. 

  "So?" she raised a brow. "Do I need to remind you that I bathed you until You turned Seven?"

     Bin covered his ears before she continued, as he walked past her heading towards the stairs.

     "Want to have a quick Breakfast before Myungjun comes?" his mother asked as he walked up to her to give a kiss on her cheek.

    According to Moonbin, his mother was the only sane one in their family. His Father and his sister acted like they were fucking 10 years old.

    "I'll Get something on the way to school. Where's Dad?" Bin said, taking a seat in front of her as she Placed an Apple before him.

"Work." she said casually as his sister waltzed into the kitchen with a glass cup in her hand. "..Your sister and I are going to check out her wedding cake today and sort out other wedding plans. We might not be home until Later. Would you mind chilling at MJ's place today?"

   Bin shrugged, taking a bite out of the juicy fruit. He didn't mind. He understood how busy they all were for his sister's wedding. He knew his mother was very much stressed and his sister was overburdened with a lot that she even organized the wedding preparations in her sleep.

   He was lucky he was still in Highschool. Highschool was his only escape for not being part of the wedding SAGA.

  He was happy his sister was finally getting married because one, She'd be able to Start a family off her own.

   Two, she was finally going to leave the House!

A Honk brought him back to reality as he heard his mother scold his Sister for putting too much water into the glass allowing some to spill on the floor.

Yelling a loud bye, he got down from the kitchen stool, heading out to meet his ride.

××××

Kim Myungjun and Moonbin had been friends for as long as any of them could remember.

    Myungjun was gay and out already. Rumours were that Myungjun had lost his virginity to A certain blonde haired boy: Park Jinwoo.

But Moon Bin knew it wasn't true.

Myungjun was still a virgin and Park Jinwoo was not Myungjun's type.

    "I swear I can't believe this school serves us cardboard for food and call it lunch..." Myungjun exclaimed as they both walked into school.

    Bin shrugged. "That's why I don't order Pizza for Lunch. The best way to stay safe is to eat the fruit salad. That's the only thing that's edible here"

Myungjun nodded. "I should run for Student Body President. I would be able t-"

Myungjun paused the Moment, he saw his BestFriend bump into another male.

“Oh! I'm very sor-”

     "What the Fuck?!" the figure yelled, cutting Bin's apology off.  "Are you blind??!"

   "Sorry asshole, but those lines are already overused." Bin scoffed, staring at the boy infront of him.

    Who was he anyway and why did he reek of cigarette smoke?

"Are you talking to me?!" the figure asked, surprised.

"It depends. Am I facing another direction?" Bin blurted out annoyed at the fact that the boy was overly rude.

Grabbing him by the collar, the figure sneered;

"Do you know who I am?!!!"

    Bin shook His head, not feeling intimated one bit. "I don't listen to gossips so I don't know who the Fuck you are" he said setting himself free from the figure's grip. "I don't care if you are the president's son, when you bump into someone respect demands that you apologize but ofcourse you wouldn't know that because you are an idiot!" he spat in the figure's face as Bin walked away leaving the figure shocked.

  "Bin...." a surprised Myungjun called as Bin looked at him. "..Do you really not know him? that's Cha Eunwoo. The School's badboy"

Bin scoffed, folding his arms. "And I should be scared because...?"

     Myungjun shut his mouth close as Bin turned his gaze towards something else.

How could anyone be afraid of someone who's name was 'Cha Eunwoo'?

××××

Should I make the chapters short or long?

How was the first part?