×27×

Eunwoo got out of the Bathroom cleaning his hair with a small towel as his free hand fumbled with his shirt.

So Bin could not only dance but sing?

He smiled, he was impressed.

Exhaling proudly, he took light steps towards his phone on the desk in the room and picked it up. His eyes scrolled through the messages he had as one message from someone caught his eyes.

Surprised, he opened it quickly, taking a seat by the desk.

Bin:
It was hard typing this,
so don't get cocky if this is cheesy.

Cha Eunwoo, I hate you. I hate the way you have cigarette smells on your body.
I hate the fact that you are cocky and that sometimes, you act stupidly.
I hate the fact that you don't take your school work serious.
I hate you.

But,
I like you too.
I like you because you there's more to the badboy character you're putting on. I like you because you are strong and even though I don't know much about you yet, I know that you are Fighting with something bigger than yourself and that's why I like you.
I like you because you care about your friends.
Remember that day Minhyuk got hurt from jumping too much? You stopped playing with the risk of disqualification to help him out.
Maybe you are not a badboy.
Maybe you are just misunderstood.
Either way, I want to give us a try.
Text me when you see this.

Eunwoo couldn't believe this. Did Bin really send this? He looked at the ID again before jumping up for Joy. He kissed his phone multiple times but then,  he stopped.

Should he text back or should he go talk to Moon Bin?

  Placing his phone in his pocket, he wore his slippers heading towards the door. He couldn't wait to see his precious boy as he opened the door hurriedly.

But he paused.

Why?

Standing infront of his door was a familiar looking boy. Slowly, Eunwoo let go of the door handle, holding his gaze with a shy Bin. Eunwoo Felt his heart beat speed up as he stared at the Boy infront of him.

Both boys stood in silence, watching each other expression-lessly. Bin knew he wasn't making a mistake and even if it was, it didn't feel like he was going to regret it. He liked Eunwoo, maybe more than he thought. He didn't know how hate became like but he was certain that he no longer  hated Eunwoo, that was why he was willing to give it a try.

  As calm as Eunwoo looked on the outside, he wasn't on the inside. On the inside Eunwoo was an emotional mess. Bin was willing to give him a try. Something other people never did. All they wanted was either his body or his money, none of them wanted him.
But here was Bin, standing infront of him, hoping to give him a try.

   “I-I didn't k-know if you saw the text..so I came to...” he paused, looking down as Eunwoo smiled.

Was Bin Shy?

“its rude not to look people in the eyes when you talk..” Eunwoo said, lifting his chin up. “..and I read your text, I was on my way to meet you..”

Bin nodded in Eunwoo's grip as he made an attempt to look down again but Eunwoo cupped his cheeks, preventing him from looking down.

“I hated you too Bin. I hated how you didn't care about who I was or about what I could do. I hated how you could be yourself and I couldn't...but I found myself liking all the things I hated about you. I'm sorry if you thought I was trying to play with you but I am not. I like you Moon Bin..I like you a lot. I swear its more than just kisses, it's what you do to me Bin” Eunwoo inched closer as Bin gulped the moment he felt Eunwoo's hot breathe on his face.

A mixture of Eunwoo's dark perfume and lemon scented soap filling his nostrils.

“..You are beautiful Bin” Eunwoo said as Bin wrapped his arms around Eunwoo's neck. “tell me..how much of me do you want?”

Bin swallowed hard, trying to keep his eyes open but he was failing- badly.

“Tell me Bin...how much of Cha Eunwoo would you like to have?”

“I w-want you Eunwoo, a-all of you” Bin whispered as Eunwoo's hands slipped to Bin's waist pulling him closer as his eyes rested on Bin's lips.

“Can I..?” Eunwoo asked as Bin answered with a shy smile.

Eunwoo finally, leaned in closing the gap between them, their lips meeting as he sealed their confession with a Beautiful and chaste kiss. It wasn't lustful, it was sweet. Sweet like the Boy in his arms. Sweet like Moon Bin.

××××

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Finally! Why are you reading TBBWM?