×9×

Jinwoo stood infront of Bin's door as Bin waited for him to say something. Their little trip to the bowling alley was fun and even though Jinwoo let Bin win at all the games, he still had a good time with the bad boy's friend.

   “Does this make us friends now?” an expectant Jinjin asked.

“You know how to ruin a moment” bin retorted, shaking this head.

Jinwoo ogled his eyes at Moonbin. “We were having a moment?”

“You're stupid” Bin mentioned, laughing as Jinwoo smiled.

He loved Bin's laughter. It reminded him of Eunwoo, four years ago before things changed. Before Eunwoo lost himself.

It was funny how People could forget who they were completely when they changed.

“I should go” Jinwoo said as Bin nodded. It was late already.

“So after people go on dates..don't they like kiss?” Jinwoo joked as Bin opened the door to his house.

“I think you should see a doctor cause you're beginning to mix reality and your fantasy. We hung out like bros hang out. We did not go on a date and my legs hurt from jumping all day so if you want to stand infront of my door all night, be my guest but I am going to sleep..mkay?” Bin flashed him a smile as Jinwoo chuckled.

Bin was a very interesting boy.

“Take care and dream of me” Jinwoo said, waving, getting off Bin's porch heading towards his car.

“I won't!” Bin yelled back as he entered his house.

Jinwoo was pretty interesting.

    “So is he your boyfriend now?” a nosy Sua asked, snacking on a cookie. Bin sent her a glare. He was really too tired for another one of his sister's teasing.

He just wanted to hug his bed right now.

“You should really stop eating too much or you won't be able to fit into your wedding gown” he mumbled, dashing up the stairs before his Sister would smack him.

××××

  “Let's share your Lunch” a hungry Myungjun pleaded as Bin tried his best to shake him off his arm.

“Please...” Myungjun pleaded again with pouty lips as Bin shook head. He wasn't going to fall for it.

“Ya! Are you really going to allow your friend eat Cardboard for Lunch uh? Moon Bin?!”

Bin shrugged. “I don't really care”

Myungjun smacked the younger's head as he dragged the lunchbox out of Bin's grip before running towards another table to sit on it.

“Ya! ya! How can you take my food?!” Bin yelled as he got up to run after Myungjun who was already stuffing his mouth with Bin's Lunch.

Bin shook his head and sighed. Maybe he should beg his mother to add more to his Lunch. Myungjun needed the extra care, he was getting thinner everyday.

“...how's your Mom now?” Bin asked nervously. He knew Myungjun didn't like to talk About family but He couldn't help it. He wanted to know if everything at home was alright.

“She's good” Myungjun replied pushing the box aside. “Dad really wants to put off her life support because he's found someone else. Its been a mental struggle for us Bin-ah” he sighed. “Maybe..maybe it would be better if he turned it off so that we can all move on”

Bin's face turned sour as he reached out to pat Myungjun's hands. “Things are going to be alright and if they aren't, My place will always welcome you”

Myungjun nodded, fighting back tears.

Only Kids cried. He wasn't a kid.

Bin wished he could help his friend but he couldn't do much. Not even money could wake Mrs Kim up.

××××

  Eunwoo's eyes glossed around the locker room while drying his hair with a small towel.

Everyone must have exited after GYM.

Basketball was the only thing Cha Eunwoo enjoyed in this school, nothing else.

  Suddenly he looked up. He didn't know but when he did, He saw a familiar look Bin walking into the Locker room still dressed in his sportswear. It was obvious Bin hadn't seem him as Bin stopped infront of his locker.

Eunwoo simply watched.  Lately the darkhaired boy was all he ever seemed to think about.

Bin took off his top, leaving him in his short as he hung his top over the locker.

Eunwoo's lips curved in amusement as his eyes scanned Bin's body.

'The Nerd was Hot'

  Unconsciously, Eunwoo licked his lips as Bin took off his Short leaving him in his underwear.

'Fuck'

Bin grabbed his towel. He really needed to wash the sweat off his body. As he turned, he almost lost his balance because standing before him some metres away was the boy he hated.

Looking at how wet Eunwoo was, he assumed the boy had just taken a shower.

“Have you been staring at me you Pervert?!” Bin questioned very very mad.

Eunwoo grinned as he walked up to Bin. “I expected a more interesting body but I am disappointed” he clicked his tongue walking away.

  That was a lie.

He didn't expect more. What he saw, was interesting, too interesting that it caused a problem in his pants.

FUCK!

××××

I DON'T KNOW WHAT JinJin IS DOING TO ME!

If you enjoyed this chapter, lemme know.