×32×

“Good Job”

Eunwoo complimented his boyfriend, the moment he finished their presentation. Bin smiled at him warmly as the entire class of A and B stared at them.

“This is a very good presentation” their teacher said. “You both look like you became friends”

Boyfriends’ Eunwoo wanted to correct him but for Bin, he didn't want to cause a scene, so he nodded.

“Great Job” he praised again as both boys got off the podium, heading for the back of the hall.

“You did very well with the slide” Bin told Eunwoo as he planted a kiss on his lips. Lately he had become bolder. He wasn't sure why but he was sure what influenced it.

Eunwoo, putting his arms around Bin's waist, both boys drowning out the voices in the background completely, stared at each other. “Let's go out this Wednesday.. I want to take you out on a date”

“Really? You don't look like the type to do dates” Bin chuckled with Eunwoo scoffing.

“You can't judge a person by their look..besides you are the only one I have ever really wanted to take out on a date” Eunwoo beamed, kissing Bin's nose bridge.

“Alright. Let's do that.” Bin said. “but no romantic date or anything. I love Italian food but I will not eat in a fancy restaurant with you”

“We are kids. Why would I take us to a restaurant?” Eunwoo scoffed shaking his head. “Its bold of you to assume I'd take you to a place where I wouldn't be able to kiss you senselessly”

Bin's cheeks flushed red. He was supposed to be used to the compliments, the endearment, the vulgar speeches coming out of Eunwoo's mouth but- but he wasn't used to it. “I swear I will cut off your balls if you take me to an hotel..”

Eunwoo grinned. “Also brave enough to assume I will have sex with you on the first date. There will be plenty of time for that anyway” he winked. “Right now, I just want to devour your lips”

Bin pushed him away, embarrassed. “We are in school. Don't get us into detention.”

Eunwoo laughed a little too loud that some heads turned in their direction but looked away immediately. “Have you forgotten that I don't care? I'm the bad boy remember?”

Bin grinned, crossing his arms. “Its Bold of you to still consider yourself the BadBoy after being extremely whipped for me”

»»»

Black.

He wanted to go with black but sua and Sanha wouldn't let him. They let him pick out a bright coloured top on a ripped jean saying he was going on a date, so he needed to look cute not like a sex god.

“You two are happening at last” Sua said too excitedly as Sanha shook his head.

“I can't believe you shipped them Noona. They are so different from each other” Sanha mentioned taking out a jacket for Bin to wear. “They were always at each other's throat”

Sua shrugged. “Sometimes all it takes to love is hate”

Bin sighed, shaking his head. His sister was already becoming a philosophical mess. What was Namjoon doing to her? “You need to stop saying things like that. Its cute when Namjoon Hyung does it, not you”