×15×

The silence was deafening. Two teenagers stood with arms folded in an empty classroom. None knew which class it was, none even bothered to check. All that went on in their minds was what the other was going to say.

“I was drunk” Eunwoo finally said.

Bin nodded.

He felt slightly hurt by that but he had expected it. The kiss meant nothing to both of them anyway. It was filled with pure lust, not love.

“-i just needed to clear that up so you wouldn't think I had feelings for you” Eunwoo added.

Bin huffed, rolling his eyes. “I'm not stupid you know? I know there's no way you'd ever like me not to mention having feelings for me”

Eunwoo raised a brow at the words Bin uttered. How could someone be so sure about something like that? Why was Bin so sure Eunwoo would never like him? “Why?” he asked.

“Excuse me?” a confused Bin replied.

“Why can I never like you or have feelings for you?” A serious Eunwoo inquired. It was Bin's turn to raise a brow.

Why would Eunwoo even ask that?

“If you haven't noticed you and I aren't technically friends, we annoy each other a lot and we can't like each other cause we are enemies” Bin managed to explain. He wasn't expecting the conversation to go in this direction.

Eunwoo didn't reply instead he stared at Bin, different thoughts filling his head.

Bin glanced briefly at his watch. Lunch was almost over. “We have just seven minutes until Lunch is over”

“what if we do?” Eunwoo asked.

“-if we do what..?”

“what if we like each other?” He said moving away from the wall he was resting on.

Bin's eyeballs widened staring at Eunwoo. What the hell was he talking about? Liking him? Where did that even come from?

“I don't know what's going on in your head but kill it before I kill you....I'll be leaving first.” Bin mentioned about to leave the classroom when Eunwoo caught his arm, stopping him from doing so.

“What are you doing?” Bin questioned.

Eunwoo pulled Bin towards him as the boy in black hair hit his forehead against the older's chest. Eunwoo looked down at the boy staring right back at him.

Since when did Bin look so cute?

Unconciously, he tilted Bin's chin up lightly, getting a better view of his beautiful eyes.

Bin turned weak in Eunwoo's arms and since when did Eunwoo's eyes glisten so bright?

    “You are very intriguing Moon Bin. I find you so fucking interesting..” Eunwoo whispered. “...I know we both hate each other but I am not irritated at the fact that I kissed you. I'd admit that I was a little tipsy but it doesn't mean I didn't enjoy that kiss and too be honest...” he cupped Bin's chin, leaning in. “..I want to fucking kiss you again”.

   Bin froze.

His thoughts were in disorder.

Eunwoo wanted to kiss him.
Cha Eunwoo, the spoilt, self-conceited bad boy that he really hated wanted to lock lips with him again. Maybe, this was a bet. There's was no way Eunwoo would possibly-

  The bell rang signalling Lunch over and that was all it took to get Bin back to reality. Pushing Eunwoo away from him, he sent him what was supposed to be a glare.

“You are crazy if you think I am going to fall for one of your stupid games..I don't know what you're planning but stay the fuck away from me” Bin stated walking away as Eunwoo crossed his arms watching Bin's figure slowly disappear.

Who said anything about playing games?

××××

“I'm home!” Eunwoo yelled entering into the very big house. He knew nobody could hear him but he yelled anyway. It was a habit he had become used to.

“Young master, you're back?” a maid in their house greeted with a bow as Eunwoo nodded.

“Noona, I told you not to treat me like this” he whined as the maid scoffed.

“Stop calling me Noona, your dad can't know that you call me Noona. You'll get punished for it” she scolded as Eunwoo nodded, heading towards a couch to lay his body on as she followed him.

“How did school go today? Any interesting thing happen?” She asked the moment Eunwoo plunged himself into the comfort of the couch.

“Nope" he popped the 'p'. “When is Appa coming back from work today?”

The maid sighed shaking her head. “I'm sorry Eunwoo your father won't be coming home today”

Eunwoo nodded. He was used to it already. “Don't apologize Noona besides you and I get to play games all day”

The maid smiled. “Ofcourse. Let me just go and finish my work. I'll be there soon"

Eunwoo nodded, watching her exit the living room. Sighing, Eunwoo opened up his wallet. Taking a passport picture out,  he looked at it sadly.

'Maybe' Eunwoo thought. 'Maybe if he treated you right, you wouldn't have walked away Eomma'

××××

.