Ch#29 Curious little thing, aren't you?

I found the driver in no time and I may or may not have forgotten that I'm not actually allowed to leave alone and that there would be 6 guards at the door to stop me from going anywhere without the ugly guy or any of his possie. So I ran back inside as quickly as I ran out to look for the next best thing. That would for today, be my babysitter Nico aka Mr. Smartass.

"Nico, I need to see your boss." I blurted out pushing the door to his room open and shut it off as soon as I opened it covering my eyes. I DIDN'T WANT TO SEE THAT. Nico was in there, his shirt missing, making out with another guy and his hands in places I do-not want to repeat. Before I could process what was happening in there, Nico stepped out of the room his hair devilish. I know I should have KNOCKED BUT in my defence I don't always think!

"If you breathe a word of what you saw in there to anyone, you should start counting your days." Nico snapped as he shut his door.
"You mean the part that you have A BOYFRIEND!?!" I asked now a little more excited.
"He is not my boyfriend and I am NOT gay. Do you get that?" He sneered caging me against the wall.
"Okay?" I squeaked out.
"Good. Now that, that's out of the way. What do you want from boss?" He asked.

"Oooh right I completely forgot! I need to see him, like right now." I replied.
"I heard that the first time. Why?" He asked.
"I just do okay!!" Wasn't I supposed to he his secretary or something?! Why do I stay home all day?!" I snapped back. My anger resurfacing.
"Fine. I'll call boss and then we'll see if we can go to the office. Until then, you can go wait in your room." He said turning me away.
"Are you not going to introduce me to your boyfriend?" I asked rocking on my heel.
His not so nice glare shut me off and I scurried back to my room to waiitttt.

It's not the first time someone's hiding their sexuality. And I guess he just doesn't want everyone know because it could mess with his intimidation or reputation etc. I'm not a nosey person. But yes of course I am but you know what I mean. I need to find a way to help him since he's helping to take me to bossssss aka the ugly guy or so I think.

Nico knocked on my door nearly 10 minutes later telling me that boss is coming here instead in an hour since he's not at the office at the moment. So here I go making plans to talk later and got busy with Dom since he was back from school.
I was watching big hero 6 with Dom when one of the guards came to inform me that the boss "requested my presence." I took a deep breathe, collecting all the anger back, all the frustrations back and my head all over the place still. The questions that are unanswered should finally be answered, it's just too much. I deserve better.

I walked through the hallway and made my way towards the ugly guy's office again. This time not exactly at my own will but with more determination than before.
Without knocking I pushed the door open stepping in. He didn't look up from his laptop screen but rather kept typing whatever was Oh soo important!

I pushed a chair and plopped down on it tapping my foot waiting for him to look up. But I lost my patience a little too soon my eye going towards the photo frame that fueled this anger.
"I need to talk to you." I snapped and I may or may not have almost slammed his fingers between the laptop screen and the keyboard.
"What do you want now?" He lazily asked, relaxing futher back into his chair.

"I want to know what this is." I taunted him putting the frame in front of his face.
"This thing is called a photo frame, and that thing is called a photo or a picture." He smirked. Knowing fully that's not what I meant.
"Were you in my office earlier little bunny?" He asked getting of his chair across the table and moving towads the one I was sat in.
He caged me further into the chair bending forward, his hands on the handles on either side.
I just nodded too afraid to speak for a second before my wit returned.
"I need to know why you have my childhood photo on your desk?" I spoke quietly.
"Do you now? Mio Bellissimia." He said. (My beautiful)
I nodded again.
"Curiosa piccola cosa non sei tu." he said.
"Huh?" I replied.
He let out one of his husky chuckles which makes me want to strangle him.
"Curious little thing, aren't you?" He clarified.
"I deserve answers. I need to know more. I know there's a lot more than you're letting on." I ranted.

"Yes, that's true." He breathe out. His warm breath fanning my face.
"Well?" I asked.
"Well, I guess I should tell you now. Shouldn't I?" He whispered.
"There was this little girl, about 7 years old in pigtails. She heard a little noise in the storage room, it was raining cats and dogs. Man that was a bad storm, and cold, so very cold. She opened the door to find a boy in there he was about 13 at the time, running away from some bad guys and just needed a place to hide."
"Leo." I whispered out.
He nodded.
"Leo. That night Rapheal Leonardo Moretti had the worlds best peanut butter and jelly sandwich, read the best book in the world and slept under the worlds warmest blanket, despite the storm. All because of the kindness of a little girl." He continued.

"But but but, that's not why I'm here is it?" I asked.
"No, it's not. You being here was just my good luck and yours bad. Yes, I kept an eye over you over the years but your father finances, that was all his doing." He added.

"And now that you know, I'm going to give you two options. And one of those two options decides your future.
No. 1. You can choose to stay here, just the way you are and everything will remain how it is now and you may see your family as much as I see them or No. 2. You can pick any university in any city of any country in the world and I'll make all the arrangements." He said.
"What's the catch?" I asked.
"The catch is, that if you choose option number 2, you never ever get to see/ hear/talk to any of them ever again.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Heya everyone! Ramdan Mubarak! Hope all those who are celebrating have a wonderful Ramadan! I actually had a little fun writing this chapter!
Thoughts?
It's 4:02am, and I'm off to sehri!

P.s don't forget to check out "Opposites do-not Attract."
Toodles!

Edit: IS NO-ONE GOING TO HELP HER CHOOSE!?

~M