Ch# 19 Thats how you know, you've hit the jackpot

The car stopped in front of the restaurant, 'Fullest'. Stupid name I know. I mean I get that they probably thought, it would mean the ones who would eat here will be full. But come on, fullest? but it seemed like a classy restaurant nonetheless. We got out of the car, the ugly guy's hand on the small of my back.
The hostess saw us and instantly recognize the ugly guy and directed us to our table in the back with no one else around. I wasn't sure what was happening or why would he bring me out to dinner. You don't take your kidnappee out for dinner do you? How would you know? You've never kidnapped someone have you? If you have your secret is not safe with me. I know what it's like to kidnapped and let me tell you. I didn't like it one bit.

A young waiter soon came to hand us our menu, whom the ugly guy shooed away as soon as we got our menus.
The ugly guy was looking intently at his menu not looking up. I couldn't help but look at him because ... wait for it....the menu was not in English. He finally looked up from the menu.
"What?" He snapped.
"I can't understand a word this says." I replied snapping the menu close.
He took a deep breath most probably to get him to calm down because he was going to burst a vessel.
"I'll order you a risotto" He replied. I started to protest but he stopped me and said I'll order you a risotto. This time with finality and called the waiter over.
He quickly ordered ordering me a lemonade and himself some weird sounding white vine.

And then got back to his phone, I mean if he just wanted to stare at his phone all the time why come out in public? He could have done that at his office. I didn't know I was once again staring at him till he said, "If you want to say something, say. You can't stare me into submission."
And you know what's funny about that comment. I did stare him into submission, I mean he did let me talk so thats a win for me.

"Why are you doing this?" I finally asked.
"Doing what?" He asked, keeping his phone back in his pockets and leaned back.
"This, bringing me out to dinner, saving me,  kidnapping me. Everything."
"You already know I kidnapped as you put it because you're a debt that needed to be paid. I saved you, because you my caro, are an investment. And I brought you out here for dinner because I wanted to. And I don't know why I want to do anything I want to do. But I always do it." He replied in a calmly grave voice. (Beloved)
"I take it I answered your questions?" He added further.

"I don't get you." I replied after a while of thinking (I know shocker, I think)
"Hmm and what don't you get." He replied leaning closer.
"What I've seen and heard about you and how you really are don't clash." I replied confidently.
"You're not as heartless and as ruthless as you show yourself to be." I added, that comment caused a mischevious grin on his face.

"Oh tesoro, you haven't seen anything yet. But you might tonight." He said cryptically as our dinner arrived.
The risotto tasted oddly better than it looked as i finished up my dinner. As soon as we finished dinner, he got up and asked me to get up as well and made the way to the door.
"Hey! You haven't paid yet." I yelled out.
"Hey you! He didn't pay." I yelled out to a waiter passing. And he just kept dragging me along ignoring my protests.
After we exited the restaurant he dragged me in a club next door nodding at the bouncer. With me still in his grip. Do you have any idea how hard it is to keep up in a dress? Oh you do? Splendid! 

He led me to what I assume was an office and as I gathered, his office. Since everyone greated him with the word boss.
He opened a drawer and took out a bag before locking it up and left the office with me still in tow.
We we're nearing the car when we were ambushed, all I could hear were gun shots and screams, which might also include mine. The ugly guy grabbed my hand and pulled be behind the car.
"Do you know how to use one?" He asked showing me a gun.
"Stupid idea, you'll kill yourself before you learn how to shoot one. Stay here and don't move." He ordered.
And me being the good girl I am, I listened to him.
I waited and waited and waited. And he didn't return, but guess who did?
The angry guy!

"Get up. And follow me."He ordered as he loaded his glock.
"But but but what about Raphael?" I asked.
"The boss can handle himself. Get up. Hurry, don't have all day." He ordered as he grabbed a hold of my arms and into the car, which I didn't know was unlocked or I would have gotten in.

It was the middle of the night when I woke up parched. I dragged myself off the bed put on the flip flops and went downstairs. I was passing the basement when I heard screams, i let the curiosity get the better off me and forgot about the water. And it's not my fault I went in because they should have locked. Wouldn't want their prisoners to escape now would we.

I stood near the stairs trying not to turn the attention towards me.
"Do you know what I love the most about traitors? It's so much fun to torture them. Their screams is like music to my ears. Oh and when they plead. Man, that's just...bliss." I heard what I guess was the ugly guys voice.
"Nico, can have I the pliers please." He asked  mr smartass very kindly.
I heard a blood curdling scream I stepped forward to see what just happened as the ugly guy clip off the 3rd finger and a gasp left my mouth before I could stop myself.

The ugly guy's head snapped towards me. He handed the pliers to Nico and came towards me.
"Not so mr. Nice guy am I?" He said as he flashed pass me.

I was frozen in place, and thats how you know you've hit the jackpot.

AUTHOTS NOTE:
Hey everyone! How's it going? I know we haven't updated in a while but hey here it is. Not the best of works but whatever!

Vote, comment and share!

~M