Ch#35 The safe house is not the safest place after all

"Is Dom going to be okay?" I asked Gio anxiously.
"He better be." He replied as he took a sharp turn making me lurch where in my seat.
"Be careful, would you!" I snapped, as if i already don't have a lot on my mind.
"We're being followed." He growled as he drove haphazardly. I looked over my head to see 2 black cars following us driving as dangerously as we were. .
"Here, Call Gus and tell him we're taking the green road". He ordered as he chucked his phone my way.
"What's the green road!?" I asked as I called him. Which just earned a "really" Look. Fine. I get he doens't have time to explain. 

"Cosa sta succedendo?" Gus barked. (What's happening?) 
"Hello. I don't know what you're saying. You could be a polite person and say hello. Anyways,  Gio asked me to tell you that we're taking the green road." I ratted as I lurched to the right as gio moved.
"How many are after you?" He cursed.
"Two I think." I replied looking back.
"Turn on the speaker." He ordered and I did so. 
"il capo non vuole correre rischi.  la vuole davanti ai suoi occhi, dirigiti al magazzino il 27. Boss is already there." He rushed through the phone.
(Boss doesn't want to take a risk. he wants her back in front of his eyes, head to the warehouse on the 27th.)
"Is it really that serious?" Gio asked.
"It seems that way. Lose the stronzi (a$$holes) and get here before boss losses it!" He growled before the phone ended.

With the way how my day is going today, it seems like it just keeps getting worse. Add a confusing monster, a missing dad, missing Dom, and being chased I can't even comprehend the chat from earlier. Leaving? What's that. All I can think about rightnow are Dad and Dom. Are they okay? Where are they? What happened to them.
"How are you going to lose these people?" I asked, snapping out of my internal turmoil.
"Wait and watch." He replied. 
I'm not exactly sure how because I swear I started to see stars with the way Gio was driving because let me tell you, speed and too much adrenaline, Not good for me or my brain. And now I've started to smell vanilla and cinnamon rolls which could likely mean that I'm in heaven.

"Come on." Gio ordered getting out of the car as another guy came to take the car away.
"We're at a bakery?" I asked confused.
"Yes, bakeries make the perfect front. No one doubts bakeries." He replied as he opened a door after the another walking through like he owned the place which I'm guessing that they do since no one batted an eye.
He entered the cold storage, pushed a few buttons, dialed in a code and viola! We opened into another huge open space.
Gio nodded at a few people who nodded back before entering another room.
"Boss asked to send her in as soon as you're here." One of the men told Gio.
Gio nudged me to his door and pushed the door open, nodded at the ugly guy and left.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he stepped around the desk, his hands clutching my shoulders.
I nodded. I was okay, sort of. Definitely I think. Physically at least.
He cursed out as he surprised me once again as he engulfed me in a hug. It took me a few seconds, his musky scent entering my nostrils, feeling his heart beat rhythmically against my head. I got feel my blood rushing through my head, my heart felt like it was on fire are I melted into his huge frame letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

He let me go, but still not stepping back or leaving my comfort zone.
"I need to know if you've told anyone about Dom. Or about your Family." He asked holding my gaze.
I shook my head. "The only person that knows about them is you and the people here. I haven't talked to anyone."
"Good. We'll keep it that way." He replied letting me go completely and getting back to his desk.
"You know who took Dom and my dad, don't you." I stated as I him studied his profile, his eyes panicked for flicker of second, his hands around the keyboard stopped typing. You most likely would have missed it unless you were looking into his soul.
He ignored me as I hadn't uttered a single word and continued typing. Not sure what he could be typing at a time like this.
"You do don't you." I spoke more confidently, his expression made that very clear. And it's obvious that it's someone that he's not exactly a fan of. He was concerned. Concerned for me. I can only imagine how he's feeling about Dom being in their hands.

Heyo everyone!
Missed me yet!?! ;)
Sorry sorry sorry! I know the update was a long time coming and its a short one again but with work and messed up timings i didn't get a chance neither the motivation to write!
Hopefully faster next type!
Enjoy! Vote, comment and share!!
~M