Ch# 11 Find out who did this?

"Could you shut that thing off!!" He sneered once we were in the car on the way to God knows where, as the cat kept meowing.
"It's a kitten, not a music box or phone that you shut it off." I said as I petted him as he purred.
"I don't care shut it off, it's giving me a headache." He said angrily.
"The only way it's not going to give you a headache is if you leave the car or drop me back home. Why did you get this cat anyways?" I replied/asked.
"I said it's none of your business." He Snapped at me.

"I'm hungry."I said after a few minutes of silence.
He gave me a look which was meant to dig me 6 feet under, his grip on the steering wheel was so tight that his knuckles were pale.

His phone rang, and he took the call.
"What" He Snapped into the phone.
"Yeah okay fine, have the jet ready in 2 hours."He said in the phone.
"Yeah I'll be done by then, I just have to drop off the kitten." He said as he shut the phone.
Of course he has his own jet why wouldn't he, he's a mafia with a billion dollar business.

"Give me the cat." He said as he stopped In front of a small cottage style house.
"Ah so now you want the kitten, you'll just wake him up again, the little guys really tired." I said.
"Shut your mouth and give me the cat."He said as he not so calmly took it from me, making me shoot him a glare which didn't have any effect on him.

"Stay in the car, I'll be back in a minute." He said and locked the door child door included before I could protest.
Stupid ugly mafia locks me up in the car leaving me alone, I huffed angrily folding my arms around my chest, he even took the kitten away I didn't even get to name him. He looked like a mr. whiskers.

"Finally!!!! Do you have any idea how long I waited for... you could have just taken me with you but nnnooooo, why would you I'm just a kidnappee who you'll use as you please." I ranted just a the door to the car opened.
"Will you shut the fu*k up." He yelled at me, he seemed angry almost boiling, he practically threw the kitten at me as it whimpered scared.

"Did you find anything?" He dialled the phone as he started the car.
"I don't care about the meeting, it can go to hell for all I care just find out who did this and where is he Ucciderò quel figlio di una cagna Una volta che mi metto le mani su di lui." He Snapped on whoever was on the other side of the phone I don't want to be that guy that's for sure.( I will kill that son of a Bitch once I get my hands on him)

Every vessel on his forehead was raised, his driving was reckless and uncoordinated making me shriek every now and then, his grip on the steering wheel still tight he loosened his tie passing hands through his hair multiple times. I stayed quiet because I knew better than to get on his bad side specially right now except the shrieking of course because that's not something I can control.

Instead of stopping at the mansion where I assumed we would be stopping we stopped at what seemed like a wearhouse, people were loitering around the place with huge guys, this is probably the place where he does his mafia business how exciting not.
"Get out and follow me" He said as he opened the door to the car.

None of the guys said anything to me but did pay their respects to the ugly Angry guy to which he pretty much ignored and power walked to the door.
"Anything?" He asked as soon as he spotted Nico.
"Nothing useful yet, Gio did find someone who he's interrogating." Nico replied.
"Get him to bring him here, I'll have him talking." He said moving towards another room in the wearhouse.
"And have Gus find out how did anyone find out about the cottage." He added shutting the door behind him.
"Already on it." He replied as he dialled the phone relaying the order.

Now standing here awkwardly in the middle of the wearhouse with whiskers in my arms, I finally sighed and asked to the last man standing Mr smart-ass.
"What's going on? And who's missing?"
"If you don't know it means you aren't supposed to so be quiet and sit down." He said as he walked out leaving me there alone.
Sighing I fell into the chair, tummy still grumbling in hunger.
"Looks like it's just you and me little guy." I said to the kitten.

"How long have you been working here?" I asked the guard who was standing near the door after the kitten was now asleep and I was all alone again.
"Hello?? I'm talking to you." I repeated when he didn't say a word.
"the angry guy warned you about not to talk to me didn't he." I said as I huffed again, moving to the next guy.. 8 guys later all I got was a grunt from one.

"I'm bored And hungry!!! Come on guys help me out here. " I mumbled trying to get some attention.
When a light bulb went on!! Tye ugly guy is in the next room.
I knocked the door but got no answer so I did it again and again and finally barged in.
The ugly guy sat in his chair, going through a bunch of files, surprise he does this work himself.

"Hey" I said just as he looked up, he looked tired but still angry.
"What do you want now?" He asked closing the file.
"I'm hungry." I mumbled.
"Seriously!!" He said as he leaned his head back hitting on the back of the chair.
Taking a deep breath he got up from the chair went around the table and open the fridge in the corner, and took out a few chocolates.
"Here eat this, and please stay quiet from now on." He said passing me the chocolates he's not that bad after all and since he said please I'll be quiet.

I sat across from him as he continued going through the files.
"He's here." Nico popped his head in.
He stood up from the chair and left the room leaving me alone once again.

A few minutes later I was bored again, so I decided to see what's going on. I could hear some grunts and screams so I stepped inside the room and was appalled as the scene in from of me. A guy with swollen checks, blackened eyes split lip with blood oozing out from ever corner was being beaten by the ugly guy his shirt now gone.
"STOP" I screamed trying to stop him.
"Take her away." He ordered Gio and continued his attack on him.
I struggled against him screaming at him to let me go as he caught me dragging me away.
Before I was out of the room I heard the gun go off.

AUTHORS NOTE:
Heya everyone!! How's everyone doing? What do you think of the chapter let us know, keep talking to us..
Vote, Comment and Share!!

>pic on the media the adorable Dove Cameron.

~M