Ch# 7 Dinner with the heartless beast

"Where do you think you're sneaking off too my little bunny?" The cold and dangerous voice spoke in my hear with his breath fanning my face.
I struggled under his grip to be let out I tried to elbow him in the gut and I did manged too but it was of no use  stupid mafia man.

"And here I was trying to be  nice, I don't know why I even tried to be nice it would have been better if I would have let you rot in one of the cells and not told you about your dear mommy's death." He said without any emotion, with a tiny evil smirk on face, his voice was empty was he even alive?

As soon as he said that my heart stopped, mom's dead mom's dead she's no more.
"Oops, I just told you your mom's dead... my bad." He said with an evil look before I passed out.

I woke up back in the room at the mafia house, I looked around to find no one. When I remembered what had happened earlier I broke into sobs. How could this have happened, I didn't even see mum for the last time. She was completely fine when I was taken away I didn't even get to say goodbye to her, as I turned into a Fetal position.

After a few minutes of trying to get myself to relax, I thought about the funeral and my dad and how he's doing. I tried to open the door but no avail, I knocked and punched and beat the door to get someone's attention. And slid down the door to try and get hold of myself again,

I can't let this mafia stop me from seeing my mum for the last time. He's ruthless and a heartless beast. how could he have just broken such a news to me without a warning or any emotion. He's the one who's forced me to stay here.

Don't know how long later the door opened and Gus entered with a plate of food.
"Here eat this or you'll starve to death"
"Like you guys would care if I live or die." I spat out.
"Look I know you're upset but watch your mouth, like everyone has told you before keep yourself in check. And it's funny you think your death doesn't matter because it does, you're a £200,000 investment " He said.
"And boss hates it when his investment goes to waste." He added.

"Would you guys at least let me go see my dad?" I asked.
"Do you want the truth or just reassurance?" He Asked.
"A simple no would suffice. You don't have to make it any more difficult for me." I replied annoyed and Angry.

He left the room leaving me with the food and water, he was right at the door when I called out,
"You can take your food with you, since you don't like an investment go to waste because leaving it here would just make it rot."

"Listen here puttana, I'm up to the brink here so don't talk back and if you think you can have food in font of you and starve yourself try your level best." (Bitch) He said as he stormed out of the room as I heard the door bang and a click indicating a lock.

It seemed like it had been days but I'm sure it hadn't been much more than 24 hours when my stomach was grumbling and I was hungry as hell, I had some water but other than that I haven't had a nibble of food. A guard had come earlier with another serving of food with looked like boiled rice and potatoes followed by pizza yes fudging pizza. I mean I was on a hunger strike and they think they can tempt me with pizza they were close but not close enough to make me loose my stamina.

The door opened I was weak and tired to even to look up to see who is it let alone fight or run away.
"You haven't eaten a thing." The voice that was recognized as Nico spoke.
"Look at yourself, you're not going to last long if you carry this on, and as much as I'm against this don't make us force feed you as per bosses order." He said.

"What am I gonna do by lasting Long? Mom's dead, you're not going to let me see dad or even let me pay my condolences I'd rather die." I replied.
"You know I thought you'd be the one who would be giving the boss a run for his money from your big mouth, I didn't expect you to give up so easy and wallow yourself in pity." He said snickering. 
"I'm wallowing myself in pity? I've lost my mother how do you expect me to do anything other than cry." I replied sobbing.
"I saw my dad shoot my mum and blank range right in her dead and then kill himself, I was 8 years old I carry my mother's head in my lap trying to get her to wake up but she didn't so don't talk to me about losses." He said.

I was quite for a Minute trying to absorb the news, he's always looked so life like as if he has no worries or problems and he had to go through that such a young age.
"I'm sorry, I didn't know and I didn't mean to bring back memories or anything." I replied.
"Forget about it, eat or else boss is going to be the one who'd be here to feed you." He said as he left the room leaving me with my thoughts.

I mulled a lot over what he said,  I thought you'll be the one who give the boss a run for his money did he really mean that I can actually challenge the angry guy?that I could be an equal opponent to the angry guy? Ugh why did he have to make me even more confused than I already was!!!

A few hours with my thoughts later two guards popped up,
"The boss wants you down for dinner dressed up in 20 minutes." They ordered.
I thought a lot over should I go or not or if i should get dressed or not and I mean a lot, because there was just 4 minutes left to the time I was ordered to be ready at. I decided that I am going to give him a run for his money I'm going to make his life hell like he's turned mine upside down. 

I quickly washed my face took a quick shower and changed, and no I didn't do it for him I did it because i hadn't changed in over a day and I felt dirty.

When I stepped out if the bathroom the nice guy Gio was standing there.
"From what I had heard I thought I would have to drag you down for dinner, good to see you all refreshed." He said..

"Come on, let's go I'm starving." He said as he led me Down to what I presume was the dining room.

AUTHORS NOTE:
Heya everyone, how have you guys been? Well I hope. Sorry for the loooonnnggg wait.
It feels a lot happened in this chapter doesn't it?
We love to hear from you so don't forget to Vote comment or share..

Pic in the media our not so ugly the heartless beast.

~M