Chap#4 Pikachu

Next morning i woke up with the voices coming outside the door.. and from the way, small lightening was coming inside my room.. it was afternoon.. Hah! Sleep could come on thorns too.

My hairs are always the bird nest.. when i woke up. I wish i could have a brush with me, for conditions like this. Alexis you're not going to party with that ugly guy. my guard of honour spoke.

The voices stopped.. just like the quiteness before the storm.. The Door open and the angry guy and Nico come with three other man.. they all were wearing black suits with yellow tie.. who wears yellow tie?

I started laughing my ass off.. while rolling on the floor..my finger pointed at them.

"Hahahahahahahahahaha" i pointed the finger at them.
"What you're laughing at?" the angry guy asked me.. while Nico was standing there amused.
"This-giggles-is-giggles-hilarious." i said.. pointing my finger still.
"You're impossible.. you know that?" Nico asked..
"Well, who wears the yellow tie with their black suits? they are looking like Pikachu.." i laughed hard..
"What's happening here?" the ugly guy come inside the room.

"This 'Muto' is laughing at our men." angry guy said..while Nico was smirking.

"What the hell that Muto is?" i spat.
"Why you're laughing?" Ugly guy asked.

I moved toward the three men standing there surprised.. my pity to them.. i think someone had never laughed at them. And pointed my index finger on the tie..
"I didn't know that mafia men are Pikachu." I said..

"Bella.. You're too innocent for your own good, we are more dangerous than you think...And wearing Yellow tie wouldn't stop them to shoot you." ugly guy said.

"Hell yeah, the pikachus gonna kill me with their lightening.. Oh Gosh! you guys had ruined my feelings for Pikachu.." i said while putting a hand on my heart.

"You're really something." Nico finally said.
"Pick her up.. now." ugly guy ordered.
"Nooo! i don't want pikachus to pick me..never.. " i folded my arms on ny chest.
"Whatever you say bella." with that the ugly guy had picked me up and put me on his shoulder.. like i'm a stack of potatoes..

I was keep kicking him.. and punching him with the all force i have.. but he didn't bulge.. this man is made up of steel..and at last i stopped.

He had crossed the half area of the mansion and took me in a room which was a office actually.. and it was the biggest office i had seen ever. period.

As he put me down..i looked around the office which was huge.. with everything black and grey in it.. the table was a bit messy.. with black mug of coffee.. and the papers scattered anywhere, laptop open on the one side..(which was grey)..while the picture frame was inverted.. as the perfectionist i'm..i moved toward the frame and tried to straight the picture frame...but unfortunately as the clumsy i'm.. my hand bumped in to the coffee mug and all the content spilled on the table..

"Oww!! damn it was hot." i screamed while holding my hand.
"What you think you're doing?" the ugly guy pulled me from the arm..damn this steel man and moved toward the table to see his files and the papers which didn't look that much important.
"I was just setting the frame, it's face was downward." i said while trying to pulled my arm from his grip.

"What you think you're?..do you have any idea.. what these papers were?" he said while digging his grey eyes on me..

"I don't know.. it wasn't my intention to do that.." i said sheepily..

"No! you little girl think that you're really something.. and i'm gonna teach you a lesson.." he said.

"Noo! please don't shoot me.." i said with puppy eyes..where is your dignity? life is more important dufoos.

"Bella, Don't worry i won't shoot you for now..i have an offer for you.. if you'd keep doing the things as i'd say. I'll keep you..if not then you better know about the consequences." He said thoughtfully.

"No, i don't want to do anything with you..i'm being kidnapped here without any reason. and you the head of the Pikachu Mafia Organization.. is bargaining with me." i snickered.

"You better.. listen to me, keep your mouth shut.. otherwise i will kill your mom and take over your bakery.. don't you love that small shitty bakery of yours?" he asked.

"Youuu!! don't you dare do anything to my mum and my lovely bakery.." i replied.

"That's not what i was expecting from you, Bella." he smirked.

"Ugh! okay.. i'm ready for the offer.. better?" i asked with gritted teeth.

"Would work...and next time try to keep your voice low when you're talking with me." he said.

"OKAYYYYY!!" i screamed at the top of my lungs.

He put his hands on my mouth..to keep me quite.

"Sit down or i have many ways to make you do the things i want."

My guard of honor told me to listen to him..otherwise my big mouth would make me close my pretty eyes without getting married..i want to see my little little munchkins..

"So the offer is..i cut him off.. "Yes i do, i do, i do.. i would marry you brant daughtery.."

"What?" Ugly guy's voice moved me back in the reality..he was amused.

"Opss! i was just thinking, continue continue.." i said.

"You have to work for me.." he said.

"Hahahahahahaha.." i started laughing.."you want a baker to work for your Pikachu organization, are you serious?"

"First, I'm a mafia man.. and there is nothing related to your pikachu in my world..you better listen to me.." he took out his gun.. Hah! this man is really something.

"Okay.." this time i told myself to be calm and to listen to him..

"So, the offer is you have to work for me..and you'd do the job of secretary for me, i want to make you learn a lesson.. that's why you'd be infront of my eyes.. 24/7 go it?" he said.

"Secretary? umm..why would a mafia man need a secretary?" i asked confused..

"Well, for the whole world i'm a respectful man.. i have my business.. and no one knows about my this business and as now you know about it.. i couldn't risk your pretty little mouth." this man only know how to order. i think.

"And what if i don't agree." i asked.
"Do you think you have a choice?" he smirked.

After his offer.. Gio come and took me to the room on the way to my room (ugly guy's dirty cage) i tried to escape two times.. but it didn't work..

Gio was laughing at my childness.. what can i do.. first try was ended up badly and bumped into angry guy and he was digging his eyes on me.. and when i tried second time.. i bumped into Nico. I was surprised why Gio didn't try to catch me.. later i did know about the men surrounding the mansion.. Gio is smart..be like Gio.

As we reached my room.. Gio said..
"don't stress yourself..you mum is fine.. just listen to him what he is saying and everything would be save.."

"Thanks Gio, atleast there is someone who won't just try to kill me with their eyes.." i said.

"Take rest Sorella." he messed up my already messy hairs..and he was long gone..

After his departure..i was just thinking..
         What the hell is sorella?

Author's Note:
Next chapter is up today..
thankyou for giving time to this story..it means alot..
What you think what gonna happen next?
Alexis and her pretty mouth.. perfect combination.
Muto= Dumb.
Sorella= sister.

Vote, comment and share.

xx
*Z