Ch#5 This is gonna be a lonnnngggg week

I take a bite from the yummy pretty vanilla cupcake mhmmm
"Thuud" I was woken up before I could savor the delicious cupcake !!i mean who does that wake up someone from the delicious dream...
"Oi princess wake up...you've got work to do today."the angry guy woke me form my sleep.
"No I don't ..I'm kidnapped ..kidnapped people don't work angry guy."I replied groggily.
"Wake up right now Principessa we're not your servants here or you'll have hell to pay later."he Snapped.
"Why couldn't Gio come wake me up ..atleast he's nice."I replied mumbling..
"He's Gio the good Guy and I'm the angry guy??"he asked eyes narrowed.

"Uggh fine fine you're Gus the angry guy ..happy !!!"I said finally opening my eyes a bit.
"Whatever ...there are clothes in the bag wear them ..look presentable because you're gonna be the secretary of one of the best business tycoon."he said ..
I couldn't hold it in and giggled best business tycoon my ass he's a ruthless ugly Mafia..
"Glad you find it funny piccino...you've got 15 minutes."he said as he left ...
Uggh why do I have to be stuck with these stupid Mafia's !!!!!

Sighing I got off bed and open the bags..most of them consisted of pencil skirts and blouses I mean who wears that ??not me ...I grabbed the bags and banged on the door..oh come on I thought there were over 50 guards here where are the now when I need assistance ...
I rapped the door again and again ..finally tired of it got freshen up and dressed in a suit similar to yesterday ...there loss if they wanted me to wear something else the least they could do is ask me what I want to wear ..I was brushing my hair yes I found a brush in the stuff brought to me ..
"You're not ready."Nico entered.
"I am ready just not in the clothes you bought me."I replied folding my arms on my chest.
"Aaah It's to early for this shit..you don't want boss to see you like this.."he warned.
"I don't want anyone to see me like this but this is waaay better than the clothes bought to me."I snapped back.
"Look for now change into those you can get new ones later ,boss has to leave in 5 now 3.5 minutes and if he sees you like this it's not gonna be pretty."he replied.
"As if I care what your boss thinks,he doesn't own me."I replied.

"Getting her instead of killing her parents was a bad idea"he mumbled under his breath but I heard.
"If you even think about laying a finger on my parents I'm gonna cut your hands off,grind them up make cupcakes out of them and feed them to you."I warned.
"Oh bambino ..I can't do anything about you ...do what you want to do but don't say I didn't warn you before."he said as he left.

It hadn't been more than two minutes,when there was a knock on the door.
"The boss wants you down Stairs,follow me."two big buff guys came to get me.
"Where the hell is she??I've never been late in my life??"I heard the booming voice of the ugly guy as I stepped down.
"The moment you all have been waiting for."I shout out as I got there.
All of them looked at me as if I've grown a second head Gio and Nico wasn't there..but it was a completely different story with the ugly guy..
Only if looks could kill,it was like in the cartoons you could see the face red and smoke out of the ears this was the exact moment.

He took two large strides as if a lion coming for its prey..
"What the hell is this???"his voice boomed in my face.
"Clothes"I replied in a soft but a duh tone.
He slapped me across my face causing me to fall down I could feel my face throbbing in pain ,he picked me back up from my upper arm digging his fingers in I tried to get rid of his arm but no avail
"Do you think this is a game??do you think I'm joking here??this is not your Home that you can do as you please..like i said before you're mine now,my property and I'll do as I please with you."he yelled.

"You've got 30 seconds and if you're not dressed in the clothes brought to you I'll change you myself and believe me when I say that you're not gonna like it."he continued pushing me away
Staggering I balanced myself and ran upstairs to the room.I shut the door and sat against it.My heart was racing, face and hand throbbing,I don't know what to do I just want to run away from here ,it would be better to die.why does this have to happen to me..what did I do wrong!!!
The door knocked again causing my heart to race even more should I just give up and change or keep the door locked,keeping the door locked won't work for long and I'm already hungry I didn't even have breakfast yet.
I yelled back coming and quickly changed the clothes as given to me,it felt weird wearing such clothes but I had no choice..

I knocked the door when I was done,the door opened and there stood Gus
"Was it that hard listening the first time or you're just like opening your mouth?"he asked.
I opened my mouth to reply.
"Don't just don't open that trap and follow me,the boss has already left and I have to get you there in 8 min."he replied.
I followed him down quietly,my arm and face still hurting.

The car ride was silent,guards all around no one spoke a word,we got to what I presume is the office soon.
Gus turned around from the passenger seat.
"If you value your life you'll stay quiet until asked to talk and walk where you're taken."he warned.
He got off the car and I followed,the office was a very large building.The inside of the building was black,grey and the floors white(idiots who keeps the floor white and walls back so that they could easily get dirty) I didn't say it out loud.

I quietly followed him to the elevator and then through the hall.
I didn't talk to anyone there even though Gus was greeted by many a lot of women among them cheap steaks.
"Is anyone in yet,Jenny?"Gus asked the pretty red head with too much lipstick and a blouse size one too small.
"Mr.Nico is in there."she replied flirting,twirling her hair.
"psst"came out from my mouth before I could control it luckily enough he didn't say anything just gave me a glare and nodded to her.

He knocked the door to an office
Raphael Moretti
          CEO

Ah so that's the ugly Guy's name.
"You finally got her here."he said without looking up from the papers he was reading.
Nico turned to look at me his eye landed a little longer on my legs and my face but he didn't say a thing.
He finally looked up his eyes didn't once land on my legs and said.
"Since you're gonna be working here,there are 3 rules for you to follow that every worker here follows.
1.When I'm taking I want full attention,make sure your eyes are down.
2.Do as what you're told.
3.Follow all the clothing rules in the office.

"Any questions?"he asked.
"Why don't you like to be looked in the eye?"I asked.
He ignored me completely and turned to Nico.
"You and Gio have a week to set her straight...until you do she'll stay in your office I can't trust her being out there."he ordered.
"You can take her,I want her ready for the meeting at 11."he said.
Nico got up and signed me to follow once out.
"You're an idiot I warned you and you still had to test him?"Nico said.
"I don't care okay I did what I had to I have no regrets"I replied.
"Have you seen your face?"he asked when we stepped into another office which I guess was his.he went around the desk and passed me a mirror.
I gasped at the sight my cheek was blue and purple.
"Bring me an ice pack"he said into the phone.
I put the Icepack on my face as he mumbled

This is going to be a lonnnnggggg week

Author's note:
Hope you like the chapter ...will Alexis ever shut up ???
We in no way support women being hit it's completely wrong,it's just to show that he's ruthless..

Vote, Comment ,Share ...

Peace out

~M