Ch#15 Be a good girl now

Have you ever felt like you've been hit by a bus? Not that I know what it feels like to be hit by one but if I had this is what it would have felt like. My head was heavy, my muscles were sore and I was in a very very very unfamiliar place on the ground. The floor and walls were cemented with just a single metal door in the room that served as the only in and out if this place. I racked my brain to try to figure out what happened or how did I end up here, the last thing I remembered was that we were at little Angelo's place and then the ugly guy was very angry and then  thrown in the and being injected by the angry guy. Is this how they're going to keep me now? Was this my punishment? Was this what was they meant by a living hell? Being closed in cement box on the floor.

I tried getting up but I was too weak to, my legs gave away and I fell. Groaning in pain I leaned against the walls I had new found bruises on my hands i didn't think they were there before. I didn't know where I was, what was the time, why was I here or what's going to happen to me now.

Before I know it, I was being woken up by a middle aged guy with scars on his face he was dressed in a jeans and a torn t-shirt with splatter of what seemed like blood on them, followed by two more which I assume were the guards by there stance and how they stood near the door.
"Ah! Our guest is finally awake." He exclaimed with an ugly grin on his face. I wonder where my usual captors are?
"Who are you?" I spat.
"Curious aren't we? Everyone calls me uncle Sam, you can too." He replied.
"Such a pretty face." He said as he held my chin forcibly in his dirty hands, I swatted his hands away causing him to hold my hands and face in a death grip and the guards to pull out their weapons. Causing me to scream.

"Should have known, you couldn't have been easy to deal with. It was a blessing really that you were already out like a bulb when we kidnapped you. Wasn't very lucky for poor Gustavo Though." He said with a sneer. That's when it registered in my mind. That I've been kidnapped. Again. By probably worse people than before, one who have killed one of my previous captors. I was shaking with fear, disgust, pain the list could go on.
"Now, tell me little one. What's so special about you that the Raphael is so smitten by you?" He sneered. Making me giggle I know it's not the time to laugh but I mean to think that the ugly guy is smitten that's a whole new level of comedy.

"And she laughs." He added pulling my hair to look up to his face making me whimper in pain.
"Listen here little one, I'm not a good man, I'm not even a patient man. And I honestly don't care what these two would do to you once I leave but I need my answers. And my boss needs Raphael on a plater and you're going to make sure that he's served." He sneered, his phone ranged and he let go off me and stood up.
"Chain her up. And whatever you do make sure her face stays clear. And let her scream all she wants there's no one to hear her screams for over 100 miles." He ordered the two and left the room picking his phone on the way out. 

The guys moved forward to no doubt chain and me and have their way with me as I staggered back.
"Don't move. Lucky for you, I'm already full so if you be good little girl I'm just going to tie you up." The buffer of the two said.
I sat still, frozen with fear. Tears trickling down my face. In an attempt to save my life, virtue and everything in between.
One of the went behind me and tied my hands together, while the over moved to my ankles in fear I struggled to get my feet  back and to kick him where the sun doesn't shine but he held my feet in a tighter grip and cuffed the leg.

*more violent scene ahead*

"I told you. If you were a good little girl I wouldn't have to do this." The buffer one said as he pulled out a knife from his pockets.
"Now. Choose, left or right." He said, as I begged for him to no do anything.
"I said, choose or I'd have to do both." He ordered.
I didn't know what he was going to do or how to choose.
"Not going to choose? Left it is first." He said as he took the knife and dug it in the skin of my thigh making a long gash making blood ooze out and me to scream out in pain.
"See that wasn't so difficult. I just have to wipe my knife." He said as he moved to the other one.
"No no no no no no please." I begged off him not to do it any further.
"If I don't, how would I trust you to be a good little girl." He sneered.
"I won't do anything. I won't scream, I won't run  I promise." I begged.

He chuckled at my words, "Look at this little girl begging. She actually thinks that she can run away. I would resist, but you see my knife here it has its mind of its own." He said as he scraped it against my other thing making me scream and whimper in pain.
"Now, that this is done. I have lots to do." He said as he got up and wiped his knife with his shirt.
"Be a good girl now." He said as he left the room the other guy following him out.

*back to normal*

My thighs were throbbing in pain along with the rest of my body. The blood had stopped probably because he hadn't hit any major vessel. I never thought I'd be thinking this but I preferred to be kidnapped by the ugly guy rather than these people. But the reason they kidnapped me was because of the ugly guy. They think they have me around because he likes me. They couldn't have been more wrong. But how will I prove it to them that they're wrong and that Raphael wouldn't care what happened to me. All these consuming thought lulled me into deep sleep.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Hey everyone! Sorry for the long long long wait. I know this is short and definitely not what you expected but it's out in the open. Let us know what you think!

>Pic in the media
Frank Ribery (footballer) as uncle Sam

~M