Ch#20 I never thought you were nice, just ugly.

He knew i was here, he knew I'd be here tonight. But how? Did he just cut of that guys fingers just to prove a point that he wasn't nice? What this just a sick game to him? Did her purposely hurt someone just because it gives him some sick pleasure. Is he just doing to to mess with my head?
I just stood their standing, until i realised that they were still torturing the poor guy and if you don't already know, i don't accept unjust behaviour. Easily.

So i did what I did best, i finished getting down the step of stairs being the shinning knight to the rescue. Girls can be the knight right? See what i just did there? Man, I'm awesome! When my eyes zeroed in on the guys in the chair's face his face was bruised and bloddied, warning bells started to ring in my head. And the scar on my thigh started to hurt.
Now, do you remember the buff and buffer guy from when i was kidnapped? (Or adultnapped) the one who was responsible for the gash on my thigh, this was him. He was the one.
"Stop! please!" I yelled through the punches and the painful grunts and moans.
Mr smartass stopped and nodded towards The good guy.
Gio came towards me and very calmy grabbed my arm and started to drag me away,
"Please, ask him to stop hurting him." I pleaded.
"You do know he was one of the men that kidnapped you don't you?" The good guy asked.
"I know, i don't care. Please, just stop." I added.
"Gio, take her out of here." Nico spoke out.
And Gio dragged me out of there.

"Go to your room, you need sleep." He said as we closed in on the stairs.
"What are you going to do to him? Kill him?" I called him out on it.
"No, piccolo, we're going to do so much worse." He said with determination.
Have you ever seen someone in a good light, and with a blink of a moment they do something so, so bad that it all goes out. Thats what happened that momemt.
And i rushed to my room. What did I expect. Of course, they're going to kill him. No one is nice. Not even. Gio. He's a mafia. What did i even expect. I cried myself to sleep once again.

I woke up feeling drained, like I haven't gotten any sleep in months. I got off bed, changed and decided to feed myself. I was forgetting why i was still here. I was supposed to be a challenge. I was supposed to give him a run of his money. And that's exactly what I'm going to do. I stopped wallowing and went downstairs.
The ugly guy was sitting ay the head of the table with Mr. Smart ass, Gio, and the angry guy on one side (eating pancakes might i add) and Dom on the other side, as soon as he saw he got up and rushed to me, yelling a good morning.
"Dom, finish your breakfast." The ugly guy said sternly.
I hugged him back replying a good morning to him everyone in the room which only received me a couple of grunts as i took a seat. Someone's grumpy in the morning.
"What did you just say?" The ugly guy asked.
"Good morning?" I replied.
"Don't act stupid, it's not funny." He replied. What? What does he mean.
"He doens't like being called grumpy." Dom very politely added with a sweet and innocent smile. Ooohh that's what happened. I started having breakfast as the guys started leaving one by one leaving only Dom, me and the ugly guy at the table.

Do you ever just randomly remember people?
"What happened with little Angelo?" I asked the ugly guy.
"Oh you've met Angelo! He's amazing, you know he let me play on his ps4! Fratello had a meeting with him and he had to take me with him. He even played with me in the end!" Dom informed me happily. (Brother)
"Dom, if you're finished with breakfast ask Gus to take you to school." The ugly guy ordered the six year old boy. He really can't see anyone happy.
"Okay, i hope you remember your promise fratello!" Dom said as he hopped off the chair. Hugging me goodbye he ran off to find Gus aka the angry guy. (Brother) and then there were 2.

"Why do you want to know about little Angelo?" He asked.
"Because he was nice and i liked him and because you weren't nice to him." I replied truthfully.
"Don't worry, i didn't hurt your little boyfriend." He said as he left the room. RUDE. Was sorta smart though, little Angelo, little boyfriend get it? No? Okay. Btw so not my boyfriend! We haven't even gone on a date yet. Not that i want to of course.

The rest of the morning i spent in my room because i wasn't allowed!! Allowed to even go to work! Do you think it's weird most of the workers/people in the house are male. Well all of them. Except me. They don't even have a female cook! What do they have against women? Not that most girls would want to join the mafia or anything.
Evening soon came and so did Dom with Mr. Whiskers saying that they had surprise for me downstairs!
"We're going to the zoo!" He said once we were downstairs as he was dragging me out of the house.
"Dom, does your brother knowing you're going somewhere?" I asked when we were out of the house.
"Of course he knows!" A voice spoke from the car as the car came to a stop in front of us.
"Get in we don't have all day." The ugly guy hollered at us from the driving seat.
Just as i was about to step in the back behind Dom,
"Not so fast, you're in the front." He orderd.
"You know what. No. I've had enough of you. I've had enough of you disrespecting me every chance you get. I've had enough of you pushing me around. I've had enough seeing you be rude to everyone else around you. And just fyi, I never thought you were nice. Just ugly." I said as i rushed back inside.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Hey everyone! So so sorry for the long long long wait. Guess someone balls 🤣
Let me know you though of the chapter!
Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!
~M