Ch#14 I will make your life a living hell.

The ugly guy took my arm in a vice grip in an attempt to shut me up. And me being me I got the memo a bit too late and told him.
"God no! were not together."
"Good!" He exclaimed and gestured for us to follow him to our rooms.
"Give me a minute I'll get another room ready." He said as he rushed to order someone to set it up.
"That won't be necessary Angelo, she'll share the room with me." The ugly guy stopped him.
I sent a glare his way which was to scare him or whatever but gave the exact opposite affect. That used lollipop smirked the ugly guy was actually amused. Stupid ugly guy.

Once in the room, the men carried whatever little luggage we had with us, luckily the ugly guy left and left me alone. Hopefully he isn't going to return anytime soon.
Sighing I flopped on the bed thinking of a plan. Might be the only chance I get to escape. I wonder why would ugly guy come live at little Angelo's if he's the biggest competition and all. I Mean that sounds throughly stupid. Doesn't it? He could strangle him in his sleep couldn't he? God he could kill me too because I'll be the same room and a possible witness. Staying here could be worse than I thought. Though Angelo doesn't look that bad I mean he acts more decent than the ugly guy. Sigh.

But I should have known better. The ugly wasn't going to leave me long enough or go far enough to leave or even think about running away because at the same time he entered the room.
"Having fun aren't you? If you really think me taking you to the cemetery meant I've gotten *soft* you're largely mistaken. And your act back there was pathetic." By now I was against the wall with my throat in a choke hold.
"I swear on my father's grave if you ever and I mean ever pull a stunt like that in front of someone else. I will not kill you, I will make your life a living hell worse than it already is. After all, as they say; it's better to die once than a thousands deaths every freaking day." He threatened.
He left my throat making me go in a coughing fit gasping for air to save my precious life.

He left me there on the floor, I didn't know I had fallen asleep when the door knocked and entered a woman just a couple years older than me.
"Ma'am, everyone's waiting for you for dinner. Are you okay? Are you hurt?" She asked worried seeing me in that condition. 
"Yes im fine, I'll be right there." I replied. Quickly freshening up I stepped out of the room. Unfortunately what I didn't know was where's the dinning room.
Wandering I stopped by room to room to what that seemed like a library and you know what that means right? Right? It means it had books. Yahoo!!
The walls were high filled with nothing but books, a working table in the corner, with a lots of mess.
I walked towards the bookshelf forgetting all about getting to the dinning room. Grabbing a book I walked towards the table with the enormous and comfortable looking chair. A few pictures a small kids, a family photo and of a cute little girl and a boy about 2 and 6 on the table smiling to myself and thinking how happy i used to be I sunked in the chair snapped the book open and drifted away.

I was woken up from my slumber when I heard what seemed lives hooves but I should have known better those were human footsteps. To see what the panic and noises were about it stepped out of the room towards the sounds.
"Io prometto Angelo anche se i capelli sul suo corpo sono feriti. Ti ucciderò." The ugly guy held little Angelo by his collar. (I promise Angelo, even if a hair on her body is hurt. I will kill you.)
"What the penguin are you doing?" I yelled at him. A few hours ago they were all buddy buddy and now there at each other's throats.
His head snapped towards me, so did everyone's else. He strode towards me, his footsteps heavy and calculated his vessels popping , causing me to move back against the wall. You see my luck? Every time this happens there's a wall behind me.

He got so close to be in could hear his beating heart, which was probably not beating fast because he was scared like me but because he was angry or a better word would be furious from the looks of it.
"WHERE. THE. F*K. WERE. YOU?" His voice boomed in my face.
"I..i.." I tried to stammer out but surprisingly I was too scared to talk.
"Do you know what a warning means?" I tried to talk once again but i was too scared to remembering the threat earlier.
"You know what? I don't have time for this. Gus get her arse in the car we're going back." He ordered Gus.

"Hey, we can talk about it. She clearly looks scared and she didn't do it on purpose." Angelo came to my rescue or tried to.
"Angelo, you don't know what she's capable of. Stay out of it." He Shot down his brilliant idea.
And the angry guy being the good guy he is *note the sarcasm* put me on his shoulder like a bag of flour ignoring my punches and kicks and dragged me to the car. He put of the seat belt making my protest worthless pulled out a stringe from his pocket something that made my heart stop. I'm good with many things, cockroachs, spiders, rats okay maybe not spiders but you get what I'm saying but needles they leave me helpless and before I knew it I was drifting off in a land of wonders.

AUTHORS NOTE:
Heya everyone! How are you guys doing? I know it's a bit short but hey at least it's there. Sorry it's been a while exams and writers block doesn't help at all.
This week I learned:
That lipsticks contains fish scales that makes them glimmer. Eww.
Share your thoughts and what you leaned.

>pic on the media the charming little Angelo

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!

~M