Ch#16 No one takes what's mine.

Raphael Luca Moretti POV:

(To clear things up for those who are confused this chapter is from 14 (when they arrived at little Angelo's to present))

That little minx, how dare she opens her mouth about having her own room. Does she have any idea what I want to do to her? She does not get to talk to my rival let alone give him a ticket to get to her.
"Angelo, I need to have a word with Alexis, I'll be right back." I say to Angelo as I walked up to the room to give her a piece of my mind.

When I entered the room she was sprawled in bed with her eyes closed, this girl is really testing my patience. I cleared my throat that made her jolt off the bed.
"Having fun aren't you? If you really think me taking you to the cemetery meant I've gotten *soft* you're largely mistaken. And your act back there was pathetic." I spat, holding pretty little neck in my hands to snap by just a little force. The only reason I let her visit the grave was because I knew she needed it. I wonder if she thinks I killed her mum, I probably wouldn't have but I probably would have.
"I swear on my father's grave if you ever and I mean ever pull a stunt like that in front of someone else. I will not kill you, I will make your life a living hell worse than it already is. After all, as they say; it's better to die once than a thousands deaths every freaking day." I threatened, once I was sure the message was delivered and the fact that she was Turing blue I let her go.

"Angelo your shipment would be there by Sunday, so you can come check it out." I said to him as we walked towards the dinning room.
"Sir, ma'am isn't in the room" and girl who I assumed was the maid sent to sent ma'am.
"What? Did you check the bathroom?" Angelo asked.
I rubbed my head. God this girl is going to be a headache. Does she never learn her lesson. Why on earth does she test me again and again? Does she have a death wish?
"Yes sir, we couldn't find her anywhere." The maid replied.
"Gus, alert the guards and find her. Now. You too Angelo." I ordered the two. She's tried escaping before she sure can again.

We walked upstairs to check the room again, her heels were on the floor and she was no where in sight. Two hours later there was still no news where she was. And she was still missing. I know Angelo has a beef with me but he wouldn't involve a girl would he? But he did say he was a sucker for a pretty lady and taking what's mine would be the perfect revenge. 
"Io prometto Angelo anche se i capelli sul suo corpo sono feriti. Ti ucciderò." I held Angelo by his collar to get him to give in. No one takes what's mine. (I promise Angelo, even if a hair on her body is hurt. I will kill you.)
"What the penguin are you doing?" A voice resonated in the room.
My head snapped towards her, so did everyone's else. I strode towards her, my strides large and coordinated no doubt looking like a beast going for its prey.  Which was why she was moving back hitting the wall trapping herself even further.

"WHERE. THE. F*K. WERE. YOU?" My voice boomed her in face.
"I..i.." she tried to stammer out.
"Do you know what a warning means?" She tried talking her again no voice came out.
"You know what? I don't have time for this. Gus get her arse in the car we're going back." I ordered Gus.

"Hey, we can talk about it. She clearly looks scared and she didn't do it on purpose." Angelo tried to butt in.
"Angelo, you don't know what she's capable of. Stay out of it." I ordered Angelo and left the room.

Two hours later, I was sitting in my office working on my next shipment when Gio entered.
"Boss, we were hit. The girl is gone. We lost the driver and Gus is in the hospital it  doesn't look good." As soon as his voice registered in my mind I got off the chair and smashed the first thing I could get my hands on against the wall.
"Who?" I barked.
"We don't know yet. The cameras were shut down, it seemed like it was a planned attack." He stood his ground.
"FIND OUT WHO DID IT. AND WHEN YOU DO DRAG HIS ARSE TO ME." I barked at him.
"Boss, it's just a girl." He said.
"You know she's much more than that." I spat. "And no crosses me and lives to tell a tale." I added.

(Three days later)
"Sir, We believe he's out of danger. But we don't know when he's going to wake up." The doctor stammered out shivering in fear. Good he should fear me. I'm known as the angel of death.
I nodded my head for him to leave.
"Any word?" I asked Nico that stood next to me.
"Nothing concrete. We're checking on the French because you killed his little brother but we don't think it's them kidnapping isn't their style." He explained.
"What about the Albanians? We stole their shipment." I asked.
"They're still recovering from the damage." Nico replied.

"Boss, you gotta see this." Gio came rushing a tablet in hand. He thrusted the tablet in my hand and tapped play.
"Well well well, if it's the dangerous angel of death. Not so smug now are we?" The man with a scar on his cheek spoke in the video.
"Now now, no need to get too impatient. Here's your pretty little thing." He said and pointed towards the other end of the room.
There she sat, her hands and feet bound in chain, her left eye black and swollen, blood oozing from the gash on her head. Her jeans ripped and thighs bloodied. She was panting and breathing in gasps.

"That's enough looking at the pretty lady back to my ugly face. Now you know what it feels like. Your most precious possession taken away from you. You probably don't remember me. Why would you. You don't let your victims live to take revenge on you. But you did let me live and now I'm coming for you." He said and the video ended.
My breathing was laboured. I should remember him. I love watching the light going off the eyes of my victims. But I didn't. And that didn't settle well for me. Not one bit.
"How did you get the video?" I asked breathing deeply.
"A scrawny little kid delivered it. We roughed him up but the kid was clueless. The only thing he noticed was a tattoo on his hand, like a skeleton under the flesh." Gio said. I thought about the tattoo long and hard.
"This video means he's doing this for revenge. He wants to draw me out. And take me out." I explained.
"I think I know who this tattoo belongs to. Have the kid draw it or drawn it out. And bring it to me. We're getting my bunny back." I ordered as I walked out of the the hospita.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Heya everyone! Sorry for the confusion once again.! Hope you liked the chapter and a little insight into the ugly guy.