Ch#12 Let Go

"He killed him didn't he?" I said quietly as I was still being dragged away back in the room I came from.
"You have to learn to shut your mouth and stop being at places you don't belong." He said ignoring my question completely.
He had me sit in a chair and sat across from me, probably to make sure I don't leave...again.

"Who's missing?" I finally asked.
"We're playing the silent game again?" I asked when I was getting no reply whatsoever.
"Was It another kidnappee who ran away?" I said and the look in his eyes was unusual.
"It was wasn't it!! I am right.!" I said excitedly for being right before he could say anything to deny the door opened and enterd the angry ugly guy. His shirt still missing, and he was covered in blood which i know for a fact that wasn't his.

"You shot him didn't you? He's dead isn't he?" The words left my mouth as soon as he came into view.
He gave me a tired look which was no doubt to dig me 6 feet under. It's wierd right 6 feet under? Why not 7 why not 8? Why not less? What's with exact 6 feet.
"Take her home, make sure she doesn't leave." He ordered Gio completely ignoring my presence as he went around the office to grab a shirt and went into what I assume was the restroom.

True to his order, Gio managed to get me back to the jail cell, these people call home.
"Gio, can I make a request?" I asked when he was about to leave the room.
"That's new! Instead of ordering us around you're making a request." He said in reply ignoring my question, but soon after replying he'll think about it after hearing the 'request'.

"It's been 3 weeks since I've been here, and and 2 Weeks since my mums death, would you let me meet my parents?" I asked missing them thoroughly.
"I'll let you know." He said saying neither  yes nor no. So I'll take that as a maybe

Before I know it, it was morning already. And Nico stood at my bed post.
"Get up and get ready. The boss will be excepting you downstairs in 10 minutes." He said as he snagged the duvet from my body. Stupid Mr smart-ass.
"But I don't want to go." I mumbled trying to get back to sleep.
"The boss doesn't care, you know what  we're capable of so I hope for your safety you're down there in 10." He said as he moved to shut the door.

Sluggishly getting off bed, I got dressed and clean and made my way downstairs remembering the man from yesterday making me shudder.
The ugly guy was sitting in the dining table eating some eggs.
I quietly mumbled a Morning and took a seat.
"Did you find out who took whoever was missing?" I asked taking a bite of toast.
He gave me another one of his dark looks which are meant to dig you deep.
"It's taken care of." He replied after the look that seemed to last eternity.
"Does that mean you've killed everyone?" I asked putting my fork down.
"It means it's taken care of." He repeated in his dark voice.
Soon he stood up for what I assumed was to leave for work so I followed, "Pack your bags, we're leaving in 2 hours." He said as he left the room ignoring my protest to ask what for.

As usual no one told me anything, nothing new there, it's not like there's much of a choice is there.
"Come on nugget it's time to go." Mr smart-ass came to get me which I guess was already 2 hours later.
"I didn't know what to pack or where for, so  this is all I got. And nugget really? How original." I said holding up a night bag with 2 shirts, pants, hair brush toiletries and that's it.
"It's as original as your name for the boss, and doesn't matter, we can get you whatever you need once we're there." He said as he ushered me outside.
"When we're where?" I asked but expected why would someone answer a kidnappee. I mean I should get more respect shouldn't I or at least answers it's not like I love to be here. I'd happily take the first chance I get to get out of here.

"Stop day dreaming the boss has already stepped out." Nico aka Mr smart-ass called out from the door.
Giving him a look that made no difference in followed him out.
Once in the car, the ugly guy was on his phone as usual bitting someone's head of for God knows what.
"Where are you taking me now?"I asked once he put the phone down.
Without out at answer he grabbed his laptop and started working on it. And I got impatient, and without thinking I snapped the laptop closed his fingers still on the keyboard.
Knowing him it obviously didn't hurt I'm sure. Well maybe. But the look he gave me was enough to prove other wise or that's just his normal anger look.
Calmly he shut the laptop back up, turned to me with a calm look, like the sea before the storm on his face.
"I've really started to wonder how you're still alive after so many years." He said in his calm yet scary voice.
"What the jelly bean have I done?" I blurted out might I remind you without thinking as usual. You don't let a question without an answer and that was my answer another question.

"Get out of the car." He said in his booming voice.
"What? Why? Are you going to kill me? Oh my God you're going to kill me for asking a question and you don't want to ruin your car that's why you haven't done it yet. God please don't kill me. I still have so much things to do even though it seems hard if I'll still be kidnapped but a girl can dream." I was rambling and the car door opened with him dragging me out with my upper arm digging his fingers in as usual stupid Freddy Krueger hands.

Once out of the car he let me go, "You have 5 minutes a second more and you won't like it." He said. We were at at cemetery a place where my mum was buried. I couldn't believe it that steel hands brought me to the cemetery and I hugged him squeezing tight. "Thankyou thank you thank you."
He didn't touch just quietly said to "LET GO." And I woke up scrambling back.
"Go" He said once I let go.

I quietly made my way towards the grave looking for the one which was close to my heart. Stopping in front of the grave I let out a sob. I couldn't believe it that mum wasn't there anymore. And before I know it two big beefy men stood on either side asking me to get up.
When I got back to the car, her wasn't there anymore just Gio the good guy was.
"You feeling any better?" He asked when we started off.
"I don't know." I answered quietly unsure what to say, I mean yes I got to see my mum but the fact that she isn't here anymore is still true.

Authors Note:
Heya everyone! How are you guys doing?? Hope everything is good and that you're still loving the story!
Sorry if it was right in the feels.  
Let us know what you think!!

>And  of course the pick in the media the ever so gorgeous The ugly guy aka Mr mafia. Personally I hate guys with pierced ears but doesn't look bad on him

Vote, Comment and Share!

~M