TYSFM!!

I'm so, so sorry this took so long to post but from the literal bottom of my heart I wanna say a huge thank you to every last person who ever read this. Like, even if it was only a page, or a paragraph, or a sentence of just a few words... thank you all so, so much. You literally have no idea how much it means to me.

I wanna make a list but God knows I'll forget people so I don't wanna. But Kimmy... she made me write this in the first place.. come to think of it; 80% of the stories I write came from something she said, or an idea I got off her or just her convincing/forcing me to write. I lava yew!!

Louischapme; you are literally the sweetest!!! Your comments on every update make my day. Your fave should kidnap you.

I'm not going on cause I'll leave people out but THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!! This has almost 18k reads and it may not seem like much compared to other stories but it's a lot for me.

Also.... I started posting my Michael Clifford story for any 5SOS fans I have that read this... it's called Ex Pen Pals; make me smile and go check it out, will ya?

Okay... that is all. I love you, you are all amazing homo sapiens who are equally beautiful in their own way. No one can tell you otherwise. I dare you to refuse to believe them and prove the doubters wrong. You. Are. Freaking. Incredible. 

Kay bye!