25th February, 2014

I asked and literally like one person said they wanted one shots so the first one is dedicated to Louischapme.

Pay really close attention to the dates so no one gets too mixed up.

***

"Hey." Dylan said tossing a popcorn in Alex's face. She glanced up from her phone and frowned at him.

"What?" She whined looking directly at him.

They were sitting cross legged on Dylan's bed, facing each other.

Dylan sighed and took the phone from her. "We barely get to hang out as it is Al. With your boyfriend and my girlfriend, we hardly get to see each other."

"Al?" She asked giggling at him.

Dylan smiled and shrugged. "I dunno. Just, let's put the phones away for tonight. Forget Caleb and forget Ashley-"

Alex raised an eyebrow at her best friend. "Forget Ashley? You sure she's gonna let you do that?"

"Shuddup." Dylan asked scooting closer to her.

He took one of her hands and played with the friendship bracelet he'd given her when they were ten. It was the only piece of jewelry she wore on her right hand.

"Alexis?" He asked as he continued to play with the bracelet.

"God, Dyl. Again with the full name."

He chuckled and gave her a light shove.

"I'm trying to be serious l here Alex."

"Fine Dylan, what it is?"

"I was thinking.."

"Oh God. Don't hurt yourself." Alex laughed and Dylan rolled his eyes. Both of them lacked the ability to have a really serious conversation because the other would always do something to irritate the other.

Dylan glared at Alex and she stuck her tongue out at him. "Could you just."

She put her hands up and nodded for Dylan to continue.

"So, we've been best friends for what? Eleven, twelve years?"

"God, you make us sound so old." She said giggling and hugging her knees to her chest.

Dylan laughed and copied her actions, resting his chin on his knees. "I just... I really, really like Ashley, you know?" He whispered pulling at his sock.

"Okay?" Alex asked because she really didn't know where Dylan was going to go with this. She always used to get worried whenever he wanted to have a heart to heart she always felt weird.

"I don't like her enough to lose you though. And I can only hope you feel the same when it comes to Caleb."

"What?"

"Like, we're best friends Alex. We've known each other for almost or entire lives. Even though I know you'd never admit it; I know you love me."

"No, I don't."

"Yes, you do. Do not argue with me. All I'm saying is that they shouldn't come between us. I mean, this friendship means a lot to me."

"Caleb is leaving in like, two months Dyl, he isn't going to be a problem."

She gave him a knowing look and he smirked at her. "Ashely isn't gonna come between us." He said flatly.

"She already has Dylan. We hardly get to hang out anymore."

"We have that Ed Sheeran concert in a few weeks. We'll be back to normal in no time okay?" He asked tugging her pajama pants.

"That's up to you." Alex answered smirking at him. Dylan groaned and reached for some more popcorn to toss at his best friend.

"I love you and I'm telling you that I won't let Ashely come between us."

She laughed and tossed the popcorn back at him. He caught it in his mouth and laughed. "You love me right?" He asked her as he helped himself to some more popcorn. She laughed and nodded because for the first time in a while she felt like she actually did love him; as her best friend. She only hoped it was that and she wasn't gonna fall back into that ditch when Caleb moved.

"Alex!" Dylan whined when she didn't answer and he tossed some more popcorn at her.

"Finnnnnne." She whined punching him lightly in the arm.

"I love you too, asshole."

***

Okay...

So, idk about this, it was completely random. I have ideas for a few more but let me know if you want more.

Also, remember this story is already done and these are just random one shots. Pay attention to the dates because they're really important. Okay, so.. bye.

If you haven't already, please go to my page and check out my A Soldier On My Own story; also a Dylan one.

Laters.

I love your sexy faces.

Hehe.. also... HAPPY BIRTHDAY DYLAN O'BRIEN!!! gah! I love him so, so, much.

I love your sexy faces, bye.