13th June, 2014

Hahaha, okay, apparently my creative juices are flowing today. Again, look and concentrate on the date. For this one especially, focus on the time.
***
13th June, 2014
1:35 AM

"Are you sore?" Dylan asked handing his t-shirt to Alex who slipped it on. She turned and frowned at him.

"You pompous ass." She smiled pulling on some underwear and lying back on the bed.

"Babe, I'm huge." Dylan smirked pulling her so her head was on his chest.

"I didn't notice." Alex said resting her chin on Dylan's chest so she could look at him.

Dylan pouted and moved some hair from her face. "I'm serious Alex. Did I hurt you?"

She sighed and shook her head. She turned her head to kiss his chest and smiled. "I'm good."

"Are you sure? Because; like I said; I'm huge." Dylan said as he tried to ignore the shiver that went up his spine when she kissed his chest.

She rolled her eyes and moved her head off his chest to the pillow. "I'm fine, Dyl. It was fine." She said giving him a small smile.

"It was fine?" Dylan asked raising his eyebrow as his jaw dropped. "We did two different things then because that wasn't just fine for me."

Alex blushed and hid her face in the pillow. She mumbled something that Dylan couldn't understand because she still had her face in the pillow.

"What was that?" Dylan asked lightly pulling her shoulder so she would turn to him.

"I said I have nothing to compare it to." Her cheeks were still red and Dylan's heart swelled at how shy she was being about the whole thing. He thought she was perfect and he was glad that they were finally able to be really comfortable with each other. He was glad that he just had sex with his best friend. Call him a horny teenager but he was happy Alex just had sex with him.

"You were perfect." He said smiling and leaning forward to kiss her forehead.

"Really? Because you've been with some very... talented girls."

That was true. Dylan had been around a few times and even though he wasn't really the type to sleep around, he'd had his fair share of girls.

"Yes, I'm sure. I mean, we had an emotional connection I've never experienced before." He said and he was telling the truth. Alex was a bit inexperienced but there was something in that that just made it so much better for Dylan. He was never going to tell her that though but he could get used to the way their relationship was now. He was happy to get used to it if it meant being able to do more of that.

She scoffed and turned to look at the ceiling. "You sound like a romance novel."

Dylan propped his elbow up and rested his head in his palm. "Is that going to be a problem?" He asked raising his eyebrow at her.

"Oh, God. Are you one of those super cheesy boyfriends?" She asked reaching up to play with his hair.

He turned and kissed the inside of her wrist. "What if I am? Is that going to be a problem for you? I know your heart is like ice cold." He chuckled at the face she gave him.

"I don't have a heart of ice. If I did, I'd still be mad at your ass for that stunt you pulled. I just feel really uncomfortable with all the romantic shit."

"I'm still sorry for that." Dylan whispered looking down at her. No matter how many times Alex told him she was over him taking the Ed Sheeran tickets from her, he didn't think he was over it. He still couldn't believe he'd let Ashely talk him into doing that and he was going to spend the rest of Hus life making it up to her.

"Dylan?"

"Huh?" He asked trying and failing to hide the fact that he'd just zoned out and completely missed what Alex just asked him.

"I was asking if you're sure."

Dylan frowned down at her. "If  I'm sure of what?"

Alex rolled her eyes and pulled her hand that was still Dylan's hair away. "Are you sure this is what you want? Are you sure... I'm what you want?"

Dylan smiled and stroked her cheek with his thumb. "I've never been so sure of anything in my life." He whispered leaning in to kiss her.

He broke the kiss and she smiled at him. "I love you Dylan O'Brien."

He giggled, yes giggled, and kissed her again. "Its about time." He whispered before kissing her again.

***
I'm sorry
I'm sorry
I'm sorry
This was a few hours before the accident and it made me a little bit teary when I wrote it.
I'm sorry if this one sucked..
Lemme know if you want more because idk if you actually read these.
Again, Happy birthday bae, I love you so freaking much.

I love your sexy faces!!