Chapter Eighteen

"What bikini song?" She asked frowning at me and I got up and stepped out of my jeans.

"You know man. That really popular one; She wore an itsy, bitsy, tiney, weenie, yellow polka dot bikini that she wore for the first time today."

She laughed and shook her head.

"You are ridiculous Dylan O'Brien. But that's why I love you. And why are even wearing a long sleeve? It's summer." She asked pointing to me as I took off my top.

"It's me, I always wear long sleeves. Come on, we're wasting daylight!" I took off and ran straight into the lake.

Alex took her precious time and waked down to the lake. She stood at the edge and looked at me but didn't make any attempt to get in.

"That thing looks cold Dylan. Maybe I'll just stand here and watch you." I did a few back stokes before answering her.

"The water is perfect babe. Just get in." I lied. It was so cold I thought my toes would fall off.

She literally dipped her toe in the lake and screamed. "Dylan!! This thing is freezing. I'm not gonna get in."

I started making my way to her. "Oh, yes you are!"

She started backing up. "Dylan, I'm begging you. Please, it’s really cold."

I stopped moving and smirked at her. "I've give you three seconds to start running."

"Dylan you.."

"1."

"Dylan, please..."

"2."

"You're bluffing."

"3." I made my way out the water and she sprinted off.

I'd forgotten she used to be on the track team. But she forgot I knew this place like the back of my hand. I chased her for a good five minutes before she made the mistake of going onto the platform above the lake.

She was standing near the edge when I finally caught up to her.

"Dylan, I swear, if you push me in." I bent down and grabbed my knees trying to catch my breath.

"How are you not tired, or sweaty, or gasping for breath?" I asked when I had control of my breathing and she shrugged.

"I was once on the track team you know. I though you would've had better stamina, with your washboard abs and all." I stood up and closed the distance between us.

"Dylan." She warned squinting her eyes at me.

"I'm not gonna do anything! I just wanna give my girlfriend a kiss. Is that such a bad thing?" I asked grabbing her waist.

She linked her hands behind my neck when I reached her and I kissed her. In one fluid motion I grabbed her legs; holding her bridal style and jumped off the platform.

"Shit Dylan!" she screamed when she came up for air.

"You said you weren't going to do that!" I shrugged and swam up to her.

"I lied. Now is it that cold?"

"No, not really. But still." I smiled at her.

"Still what?"

"I still hate you."

"Loosen up and have some fun Alexis." She frowned at me.

"Oh, I can loosen up. You ever made out under water?" She asked swimming up to me.

One Last Summer (Dylan O'Brien Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें