8th March, 2014

"Jesus, Dylan." Ashley whined from her place on his lap.

"What?" He asked absent mindedly. He wasn't paying attention to her. He wasn't paying much attention to anything really.

He was too busy stealing glances at his best fri- at Alexis who was sitting at their old table with her headphones plugged in. She was using her pencil to tap on her lunch tray as she popped random articles of food in her mouth.

Dylan even chuckled when a nugget hit her face instead of going in her mouth.

"Did you even hear me? You need to seriously let it go. She deserved it."

"No she didn't. Maybe I should give the ticket back to her."

Ashley turned and glared at him. It wasn't even Dylan's idea to take the tickets from Alex in the first place. An hour after their argument he wanted to go apologize but Ashley convinced him that Alex was out to drive a wedge between them.

Dylan really did want to believe her when she told him that but it had been a few weeks and Ashley was still with him.

"Don't you even dare. Besides, you gave me the tickets. You'd just take them back?" Ashley pouted at Dylan. She was amazed at how stupid he was to fall for her shit coverup for Alex's story.

Ashley was angry because that meant she only had to prolong this shit relationship she had with Dylan. Come to think of it; good did come out of it because she was now going to an Ed Sheeran concert. Nothing wasn't really wrong with Dylan, its just that he was too sweet. It was almost annoying how incredibly nice he was.

"I'd just give her mine. You don't have to go with her. But at least that way, you both get to go."

See? When he does things like this it made Ashley want to punch him. Since he gave Alex those stupid tickets he couldn't shut up about it. She knew how badly he wanted to go and he was still willing to sacrifice it.

"Babe." She cooed turning in his lap and facing him. She had to admit though; Dylan had the most beautiful eyes she'd ever seen on another human being but there was just something about Scott that she desperately needed.

"You're thinking too much." She said running her hands through his hair. She smiled as he closed his eyes and hummed.

"That feels good." He murmured and she smiled when she felt the tug in his jeans.

She leaned down so her mouth was just inches from his.  "I can take your mind off Alexis for a bit."

She crashed her lips to his and he kissed her back immediately. She tugged on the ends of his hair and he squeezed her thighs.

Dylan sighed and soon enough all he was thinking about was how good it felt to be making out with Ashley Greene in the cafeteria.

He wasn't even conscious of that fact that three tables down, the girl he'd basically built his life around was slowly falling apart.

***

Alex was very aware of Dylan glancing at her ever so often. She didn't even have to look up to now he was staring at her. It was something you sort of developed after being best friends with someone for twelve years.

She shook her head and switched the song on her iPod. It was literally weeks ago when he made her promise that they'd be friends no matter what and the very person he swore won't drive them apart did and it was a his fault.

Alex was tired and she was done. She was done making excuse for Dylan and his actions and she was done being the first one to apologize.

After all, she wasn't the one staring from across the cafeteria. If he felt bad he should come tell her.

She chucked because it was Dylan.

Dylan's pride was shoved so far up his ass that he probably won't up and apologize.

The thing that hurt Alex was that she knew, she was absolutely certain that whenever Ashley was done playing around with Dylan and he came running to her, she'd be the story book best friend and she'd forgive him in a heartbeat.

She looked up and saw Ashley's tongue down Dylan's throat and every form of empathy she thought she had for whatever he was going through when he took the tickets back went out the door.

He could choke on her tongue for all she cared.

He was the one who said he didn't want to see her again.

Fine Dylan, you got your wish.

***

Uhh, excuse this. It was completely random. I was doing an assignment and I got bored.

I wrote this at 4AM so it not necessarily my best.

BUT!!!! I got like the best onshot for this butit HAS to be the last sone. So.. do you want more?? lemme know..

As in, do you want more before the final one I have in my head. Please say yes because I'm literally dreading the official end if this book.

Also, please, please read A Solider On My Own.

I love your sexy faces. ❤❤❤