13:The voice in my head

The Quidditch season had begun. On Saturday, Harry would be playing in his first match after weeks of training: Gryffindor versus Slytherin. If Gryffindor won, they would move up into second place in the house championship.

Hardly anyone had seen Harry play because Wood had decided that, as their secret weapon, Harry should be kept, well, secret. But the news that he was playing Seeker had leaked out somehow, no idea how that happened.......Hermione had become a bit more relaxed about breaking rules since Harry and Ron had saved us from the mountain troll, and she was much nicer for it. she had conjured us up a bright blue fire that could be carried around in a jam jar. we were standing with their backs to it, getting warm, when Snape crossed the yard.Unfortunately, something about our guilty faces caught Snape's eye. He limped over. He hadn't seen the fire, but he seemed to be looking for a reason to tell them off anyway.

"What's that you've got there, Potter?"

It was Quidditch Through the Ages. Harry showed him.

"Library books are not to be taken outside the school," said Snape. "Give it to me. Five points from Gryffindor."

"git" I muttered under my breath

"He's just made that rule up," Harry muttered angrily as Snape limped away. "Wonder what's wrong with his leg?"

"Dunno, but I hope it's really hurting him," said Ron bitterly.

The Gryffindor common room was very noisy that evening. Harry, Ron, Hermione and I sat together next to a window. Hermione was checking Harry and Ron's Charms homework for them. She would never let them copy ("How will you learn?"), but by asking her to read it through, they got the right answers anyway.and I was reading a book  I had already finished, I checked the time "I better go" I announced "What? to meet your friend?" harry spat. "Yes. Bye guys!"  

I climbed up to the astronomy tower, "Hey" I called 

"Hey" smiled draco "How are you" 

"Oh perfectly fine. What about you?"

 'great And god..those weasly twins...did you know they dyed that git Flint's hair orange?" 

"I helped them do it actually" 

"Wow....Ems, you get more awesome by the minuet." 

My laugh was cut short......there was a voice in my head other than my own 'Kill...you must kill them both...they must die.......' 

My blood drained from my face as an incredible pain shot to my scar, I cried in pain messaging my scar as I fell to the ground. Draco was there in a second , helping me up.

 "What' s up?" He asked, grey eyes clouding with concern

 "scar" I mumble

 "Does it pain often?"

 "not really......" 

"Do you want to go to the hospital wing?"  

"N-no...I 'm fine just....I...." 

"Need rest"he finished "Can you stand. 

"Of course!" 

not..... I could barely wobble 5 steps without collapsing.

"No you can't" said draco, scooping me up "Wow, you're light........i'll take you to your domitory." So he did, Hermione had to wait for me out didn't she? She raised an eyebrow at my blushing face...she grinned as well. 'wipe that smirk off your face granger' I thought. "Ems, you OK? " She asked with genuine concern, she acknoledged draco "Malfoy" 

"Granger" Both their voices had a certain sneer in them but I let it slide. Draco put me down, Hermione grabbed my arms and supported me. "What happened?" "Her scar started hurting" "What?" "Yeah.....Thanks Draco" "Feel better Ems!!" Hermione supported me to the common room , where harry and ron were still working. Ron spotted me first. "Bloody hell....Ems....what happened?" Harry jerked his head up, was up in a second helping me into a chair. "Did malfoy do this?" he asked sharply. "No. He helped me get here actually" "Helped how?" asked Harry suspiciously.